Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

The nation of Ender Land (found here ) publically recognizes a state of hostilities with the nation of Christian Trojans (found here)) for the reasons listed below (attached). It also appears we are in a state of open war with the Fear None, Kill All alliance. This has yet to be confirmed.

Hostilities commenced several days ago with the initiation of troop movements and aircraft assaults. Recent developments have led to a full scale nuclear barrage resulting in thousands of infrastructure being destroyed on both sides, hundreds of miles of land being turned to wasteland, and years of technology growth being shunted aside.

Total predicted losses are estimated at around 400.000.000 and continue to increase daily. In a surprise move, the ruler of Ender Land announced to his people the expecting victory in the war - while damages are severe the opponents have been taking far more casualties and economic damage. In light of this recent development the people of ender land have redoubled their efforts to produce war machinery.

While these events were ongoing, the aqua team announced sanctions against Ender Land, resulting in no effect. We wish to apologize to the aqua nations who would have received free aid over the next few weeks - unfortunately this will not be the case. Fortunately for the people none of our trade agreements were harmed resulting in essentially no lasting impact on Ender Land.

A secondary press release from Ender Land revealed that their people have something else to be proud of - making #1 on one of the vaunted Cybernations awards:

1) -21,975 Strength Change - Alden Peterson of Ender Land - Aqua Team

We hope to see this figure rise over the next few days as hostilities continue.

Surrender discussions with the nation of province of troy have indicated that surrender is not an option for the defending nation.

END TRANSMISSION

List of Grievances

1) Cowardice in the face of battle

2) Aiding an NPO nation at war with RoK

3) Aiding IRON against their surrender terms

4) Being an asshat while in Gremlins

5) Leaving alliances as soon as war seems imminent

6) Being ranked #3 whilst avoiding war as much as possible*

It was determined in a recent public opinion poll that 97% of the population supported military action against Christian Trojans. It was also determined that it was an approximate 94% chance that Christian Trojans would be able to avoid military conflict for this ever increasing limit, and, inspired by Heft and the "going rogue when planning on quitting is lame" mentality, the people chose to embrace their fate for a cause worth fighting for in spite of any possible results.

*At least some of the other nations guilty of this (example) have no track record of bailing on alliances before they are attacked

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also a public press conference.

Drinks will be served, we have Coke, Coffee, Apple Juice, or Radiation Water. Please help yourself and/or ask any questions you may want to know the answer to.

You know, most people would try the diplomatic route and see that reparations are paid. This kind of mess happens all the time. Not everyone is in the know as to what peace terms are. But then again, you're not most people. You're Kronos and you simply cannot pass off this opportunity to appear tough and maybe get some praise for "putting him in place." Well, bravo. I'm certainly impressed.

Anyway, if being unbearable or a jerk is now reason enough to be attacked, almost everyone on this planet is guilty. I look forward to the day fate comes knocking at your door.

Now, I also have to wonder what FnKa thinks of this. Did you inform them of this? If they consented, I am sure it did not come without some coercion on your part.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You know, most people would try the diplomatic route and see that reparations are paid. This kind of mess happens all the time. Not everyone is in the know as to what peace terms are. But then again, you're not most people. You're Kronos and you simply cannot pass off this opportunity to appear tough and maybe get some praise for "putting him in place." Well, bravo. I'm certainly impressed.

I resigned from Kronos (before attacks took place). Hence the "..." alliance affiliation.

Anyway, if being as asshat is now reason enough to be attacked, almost everyone on this planet is guilty. I look forward to the day fate comes knocking at your door.

I am not too concerned for this day. We will embrace our fate, whatever it may be, content and satisfied.

Now, I also have to wonder what FnKa thinks of this. Did you inform them of this? If they consented, I am sure it did not come without some coercion on your part.

I will allow FnKa to speak upon this matter. I have discussed things in depth however with their government.

It was also determined that it was an approximate 94% chance that Christian Trojans would be able to avoid military conflict for this ever increasing limit, and, inspired by Heft and the "going rogue when planning on quitting is lame" mentality, the people chose to embrace their fate for a cause worth fighting for in spite of any possible results.

So Heft taught you to embrace your hatred? Very good. Does this mean you will be applying to NSO if and when you achieve peace? Either way I approve of your actions and methods. Show him no mercy.

So Heft taught you to embrace your hatred? Very good. Does this mean you will be applying to NSO if and when you achieve peace? Either way I approve of your actions and methods. Show him no mercy.

Does this mean you approve of my war with BTA? :awesome:

I approve of the glorious nature of Rebel Virginia.

Edited by Sileath

So you left your alliance to go rogue. One heck of a leader you are. Oh well, have fun I guess.

You missed the blue color. :)

Also, have no idea what so think/say Ender Land... Good luck?

BAH RV!!! YOU NINJA EDITED! I SAW IT! IT WAS GREY!

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

I think you have to take into consideration why people act as they do.

Perhaps. How so?

No. He has not chosen to surrender, therefore no mercy will be given.

I would like to ask the Aqua senate to release Alden from the aid sanctions. I want his tech and money.

Also, lol CT.

While this would be appreciated, such a generous request will most likely put a lot of alliances into situations they would not like to be in, and as such, I would have to void this request.

Also, have no idea what so think/say Ender Land... Good luck?

The only thing I shall require more of this silly "luck" quantity with is with respect to SDI efficiency. Ours has been broken for 7 attempts in a row - hopefully a week of training shall encourage the operators to be more than 0% effective.

Ok i've been a bad guy at times and i know it. But concerning this little event i would like to show what tactics Enderland is resorting to:

Firstly, he is war slot filling. He has a gramlin nation filling his war slot so that he can avoid attack from another one of our nations.

7/13/2009 12:42:12 PM

"FU ENDER FU"

Citadel of Adun

Ruler: Omas Nams

The Grämlins

Ender Land

Ruler: Alden Peterson

... Currently Fighting

Also he had the same nation accept the last of his soldiers so that he could turtle.

7/14/2009 3:18:51 PM

"ROFLCOPTER REPS"

Ender Land

Ruler: Alden Peterson

Citadel of Adun

Ruler: Omas Nams

The Grämlins $69

50 Tech

825 Soldiers Approved

Here are the results of enderlands first attacks on my nation:

To: Christian Trojans From: Alden Peterson Date: 7/12/2009 10:52:46 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Alden Peterson. You lost 31,833 soldiers and 1,197 tanks. You killed 23,579 soldiers and 3,986 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,369,974.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Christian Trojans From: Alden Peterson Date: 7/12/2009 10:52:51 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Alden Peterson. You lost 22,994 soldiers and 795 tanks. You killed 12,968 soldiers and 1,593 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,191,324.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Christian Trojans From: Alden Peterson Date: 7/13/2009 11:07:17 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Alden Peterson. You lost 900 soldiers and 1,611 tanks. You killed 3,150 soldiers and 5,760 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,376,650.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

There are more reports to see. If you would like to see them please feel free to visit our forums. http://fnka.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Christian Trojans

Edited by christian trojans

Good luck Ender, CT is certainly a more then deserving target though I'm surprised he's the only one.

Give his precious infra hell.

Action Jeff already has been touched by the hand of death or he would have been the second.

War isn't supposed to be fair.

Tactics are how you create an advantage, or reduce disadvantages, against people with almost 4x your infra and 2x your tech.

Except some tactics are illegal by an even higher authority than myself. I'll be expecting the Gremlin to be pulling his weight (I know how much damage can be done to you by each nation). I'll be sure to make a scene if he's doing what he's being accused of doing.

Except some tactics are illegal by an even higher authority than myself. I'll be expecting the Gremlin to be pulling his weight (I know how much damage can be done to you by each nation). I'll be sure to make a scene if he's doing what he's being accused of doing.

Since when are tech raids illegal?

There is a lot more to it then him aiding NPO though. I'm sure Ender could enlighten you on the full story. Alot of people here know it already. Infra hugging at the cost of honor is something many look down upon. ;)

Policing is a different matter, but if you feel that strongly about it, then let her rip.

Since when are tech raids illegal?

So how can he tech raid you when you sent him your last soldiers.

You have used the same nation to 1) fill a war slot to avoid more attacks from our alliance and 2) you have sent him aid which consisted of the last of your soldiers so that you can turtle.

That nation was clearly doing you a favour illegally

Edited by christian trojans