Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

Any further discussion of rule breaking is to take place in the proper moderation forum, this is not the place for accusations or discussions on war slot filling or any other infraction.

This is your first and only verbal warning on the subject.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well like i said stop talking and do something. When i am a small nation like yours (If) DoW. Then lets see how big you are. And also your Gramlins tried attacking me two days ago and i fought back by every means. Is that weaseling out!

Like i said before back up your big mouth with some action.

Yeah im pissing my pants. Please mighty CT, spare my puny little nation.

If I remember correctly, you gave up after a few days of fighting and then weasled out of it by being allowed admittance to NATO.

Oh... You're in for a treat the day that you are on the receiving end of a beatdown.

CT: The fact that you're whining like a little girl because your precious infra dwindles away proves quite a few of the points made here

I am not whining. I just wanted to shed some light on actions of the self righteous enderland.

I will fight for friends! matt miller is a great guy and i tried to fight with him. Also FnKa is the first alliance that i have really made friends at. platino, silent fury and many others are so cool. And i would attack anyone who attacked them. They are my friends in contrast i will not fight for pompous leaders who sit in peace mode.

No, i took attacks for few days in GPA war and then recieved a surrender message which i accepted after a day or two because i was bill locked. Anyway there were lots of us surrendering.

Edited by christian trojans

Are you sure you want to ask people to DoW you?

I am not asking people to DoW i am saying that dont just be brave here and mock me. If people think they are better than me because i am a coward then why dont you give it a go. I dont care who you are i will nuke you every single day and bring you down as much as i possibly can.

And i will do the same for my new true alliance

That is not permission it is a question.

Edited by christian trojans

CT, you've abandoned alliances in need to save your infra and imposed on the hospitality and friendship of others in doing so. In Grämlins alone you showed your true colors by talking down to smaller nations as if they were useless and stupid, and then when some of the more tolerant members of the alliance defended you and attempted to extend a hand of friendship, you left on the threat of war. I'm sure they weren't the only alliance you've done that to.

You've played the game and advanced your nation in a sketchy way, at best, and when backed into a wall you make yourself out to be a fighting machine unafraid of loss in order to save face. But you've already shown your true colors over your entire nations career.

As a note: "Other people were surrendering too" Isn't a reason to leave an alliance during a war. In fact, you could say its the least honorable explanation you could possibly give. Nevertheless, try to have fun with your war while your nation is knocked down :)

Ender: Your war tactics are sketchy at best, and you know what your doing wrong, but obviously don't care. So have fun with the war. Most honorable fella I know.

This is something I can enjoy watching.

Christian Trojans has been bailing from alliances to avoid war for years. He's done it to GPA, NATO, and GRE at least.

Oh my lord. LMAO you aint even wirth replying to. LOL

Brilliant retort.

Edited by Boondock

I'm not a huge fan of the Gramlins, but after reading through this topic I can fully say that I like the way that Alden is doing this. :)

Well I have not been in Graemlins for about three months so you can continue to not like them, no worries!

CT, you've abandoned alliances in need to save your infra and imposed on the hospitality and friendship of others in doing so. In Grämlins alone you showed your true colors by talking down to smaller nations as if they were useless and stupid, and then when some of the more tolerant members of the alliance defended you and attempted to extend a hand of friendship, you left on the threat of war. I'm sure they weren't the only alliance you've done that to.

You've played the game and advanced your nation in a sketchy way, at best, and when backed into a wall you make yourself out to be a fighting machine unafraid of loss in order to save face. But you've already shown your true colors over your entire nations career.

As a note: "Other people were surrendering too" Isn't a reason to leave an alliance during a war. In fact, you could say its the least honorable explanation you could possibly give. Nevertheless, try to have fun with your war while your nation is knocked down :)

Ender: Your war tactics are sketchy at best, and you know what your doing wrong, but obviously don't care. So have fun with the war. Most honorable fella I know.

Oh my lord. LMAO you aint even wirth replying to. LOL

Brilliant retort.

You have given your point of view, now let us give ours: CT has, like I said, been a valuable member of our Community.

2 days ago The Gremlins started a full-scale attack on him. We were able to discuss things with The Gremlins, and they had come up with four reasons why they had attacked:

1. He had aided IRON.

2. They claimed he was on the original Karma target list

3. Attempted aid to NPO

4. They don't like him.

After we were able to dismiss all those reasons and prove they were simply an excuse for the 4th reason, CT was made to apologize to the Gremlins and was still humiliated in his own ''sorry'' thread. Now; CT wanted to keep attacking until he was ZI'd. However, that would only be submitting into what his haters wanted: see him destroyed. Doesn't that prove that he's no ''infra lover'' like you portray him to be? Now you all call him a coward for his past actions?

Please review his present actions. Don't you think he's been humiliated enough now for something that is long past?

Edited by Platino

Attacks from gremlins have ceased, havent they?

I dont think you can relate the war with ender to us. Those are all personal opinions and we dont restrict our membership in that regard. Not in embassies, and also not on the OWF.

You have given your point of view, now let us give ours: CT has, like I said, been a valuable member of our Community.

2 days ago The Gremlins started a full-scale attack on him. We were able to discuss things with The Gremlins, and they had come up with four reasons why they had attacked:

1. He had aided IRON.

2. They claimed he was on the original Karma target list

3. Attempted aid to NPO

4. They don't like him.

After we were able to dismiss all those reasons and prove they were simply an excuse for the 4th reason, CT was made to apologize to the Gremlins and was still humiliated in his own ''sorry'' thread. Now; CT wanted to keep attacking until he was ZI'd. However, that would only be submitting into what his haters wanted: see him destroyed. Doesn't that prove that he's no ''infra lover'' like you portray him to be? Now you all call him a coward for his past actions?

Please review his present actions. Don't you think he's been humiliated enough now for something that is long past?

That was entirely my point of view, my AA on the forums is actually wrong, I'm no longer a member of Grämlins :)

Where did he say he wanted to be ZIed? And even if he did, apply Ender's logic here, as it is quite correct. If he really wanted to, and didn't just want to make a SHOW of it, he would have.

When he joined Grämlins he also said he'd never leave and he'd fight to the death. Oh wait, that was a SHOW of his great "honor" wasn't it? His words may mean a lot to you, but anyone who has watched him for a long time knows his actions speak far louder.

Well I heard him myself over at IRC. He was determined to go all out nuclear on them at update. But that is not the point; the point is that he is no infra lover anymore, regardless of his accusations of his past ''sins''.

Well I heard him myself over at IRC. He was determined to go all out nuclear on them at update. But that is not the point; the point is that he is no infra lover anymore, regardless of his accusations of his past ''sins''.

He left GPA mid-war because "Other people were surrendering"

He said he would fight for Grämlins to the death: He left on the eve of war.

He Joined NPO, presumably saying he'd fight for them: He didn't.

He said he would fight for IRON: He didn't.

He said he would fight Grämlins to the death: He didn't.

Then, when finally forced to fight, he acts as if he's some fearless machine. All whilst whining about Ender's tactics.

Actions...

*EDIT* I remember that, by the way, Hell.

And Platino, your efforts to defend your member are nice and honorable, but some people just aren't worth it, especially when given so much proof as to WHY they don't deserve that defense, when he left so many alliances high and dry when they needed that defense.

Edited by Boondock

As I'm sure you all know, CT joined FnKa during the opening stages of the Karma War. At the time, we were planning our attacks on The Brigade, allied with Sparta. We told CT this, and that it was likely he'd be engaged, and he did not flee, as some of you would expect. This was before CT knew most of us well. He told us that he was going to support our war effort in whatever capacity we asked, be it aid or military.

Cause he proved to say one thing and do the other time and time again. If you say he was all eager to go to zi I - personally - am going to believe you, but most people give actions more value than words.