Joint Announcement from IAA and Athens

Athens, you should really just let MK handle your foreign policy. You've signed treaties with Invicta, Sparta, MHA, IAA, and several others, but this is nothing the time nor the place to discuss these alliances. All I am asking is that you take my advice and be more selective about who you sign treaties with, and to stop allying with every unwanted stray that heads your way.

As C&G is a MADP bloc, most treaties we sign are submitted to the C&G boards for the opinions of other C&G government members before Athens approves or denies the treaty.

You would be surprised at the particular alliances that have approached us in the wake of the karma war asking for treaties, we knocked back many treaty proposals and the treaties we have are with the alliances that mean something to Athens.

Athens, you should really just let MK handle your foreign policy. You've signed treaties with Invicta, Sparta, MHA, IAA, and several others, but this is nothing the time nor the place to discuss these alliances. All I am asking is that you take my advice and be more selective about who you sign treaties with, and to stop allying with every unwanted stray that heads your way.

The day I take your advise in regards to our foreign affairs policies, is the day when Athens allows a foreign power to dictate our internal affairs. It just ain't going to happen. Go back to your rat hole and mind your own business.

Never thought I'd see the day when someone recommends MK to handle anything other than their own dicks, it brings a tear to my eye.

By the way who's that alliance in CnG that has a symbol that's pretty much the same as IAA's? I always wonder about it but I get lazy and never ask.

The day I take your advise in regards to our foreign affairs policies, is the day when Athens allows a foreign power to dictate our internal affairs.

Well that's exactly what his advice is so ya.

Never thought I'd see the day when someone recommends MK to handle anything other than their own dicks, it brings a tear to my eye.

By the way who's that alliance in CnG that has a symbol that's pretty much the same as IAA's? I always wonder about it but I get lazy and never ask.

That's =LOST=. They're p. cool guys. :P