A Statement from the Moralist Front

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love GDI drama, it unites Planet Bob with a sense of WTF? I wish you well in your unjust and morally outrageous war against GDI Vilien :war:

RyanGDI has not demonstrated considerable malice, but only a failure of judgment

Are you sure because that is totally out of character :v:

Man I love GDI drama, it unites Planet Bob with a sense of WTF? I wish you well in your unjust and morally outrageous war against GDI Vilien :war:

When Joracy and BnT agree, you know you have done something amazing. And horrible.

i sure would hate to say i told yu so about GDI but that sure does fit into wat im saying

NRM: remember wen i told yu GDI is bad news, but yet CBS is friends with them all gon be sorry one way or the other...

told yu so

K, guys? The point is to laugh at RyanGDI for having to wear a PoW AA. Get it? Got it? Good.

I totally got it the first time... What will he do when he has to wear two surrender tags simultaneously? Dynomite/Moralist Front PoW for life!

Ryan has really made a name for himself here on Planet Bob and it's not hard to see why. Stick to your guns, buddy.

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with you on something. lolGDI

WOW!!!

Well this has certainly open my eyes to a few things here. For one Ryan of the GDI had recently contacted our alliance and offered a treaty, however with this sudden war and the many negative comments made by various alliances I've decided to halt any further talks with the GDI. Obviously Ryan and the GDI in general are not well liked on planet Bob, I'm glad I read this thread.

The Soviet Union shall remain uninvolved in this conflict.

This is a GDI thread, actually.

How so? The OP is yours and you know people will want to jump in on this thus why you asked people to only fight if wearing your AA. I am not dissing such, its a very interesting approach but I am sorry this is a MF thread as you made it.

How so? The OP is yours and you know people will want to jump in on this thus why you asked people to only fight if wearing your AA. I am not dissing such, its a very interesting approach but I am sorry this is a MF thread as you made it.

I'm actually thinking about opening it up. It's a little unfair to make loyal alliance members leave just so they can take a shot at GDI.

WOW!!!

Well this has certainly open my eyes to a few things here. For one Ryan of the GDI had recently contacted our alliance and offered a treaty, however with this sudden war and the many negative comments made by various alliances I've decided to halt any further talks with the GDI. Obviously Ryan and the GDI in general are not well liked on planet Bob, I'm glad I read this thread.

That sounds like something he would do.

I'm actually thinking about opening it up. It's a little unfair to make loyal alliance members leave just so they can take a shot at GDI.

What a shame, it was an awesome attempt at recruiting. I suppose it might be the "right" thing to do though considering the name of your alliance. ;)

What a shame, it was an awesome attempt at recruiting. I suppose it might be the "right" thing to do though considering the name of your alliance. ;)

I've actually had some offers from real CN players who wanted join before this. I turned them all down. This isn't a recruitment strategy.

I've actually had some offers from real CN players who wanted join before this. I turned them all down. This isn't a recruitment strategy.

Congratulations, you just took the genius right out of your own plan. :awesome: