A Statement from the Moralist Front

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think RyanGDI is even in GDI. I mean, he's wearing the Dynomite PoW AA and that usually means you've resigned.

However, it is evident that he is still in charge over the GDI as an alliance.

Harsh words are no proper reason for declaring an aggressive war on an unsuspecting opponent.

Vilien is a good friend of mine. I suggest you do your best to bring this situation you've instigated to a swift and peaceful resolution. You're biting off more than you can chew. Again.

With all the big wars going on I had almost forgot about RyanGDI. Wow...it's like that favorite Reality TV show you don't want to tell your friends you like. It is so bad...yet so fun to watch.

Ryan, I would watch out for some of these people gunning for you to join the MF A.A. and fight GDI. And no...you won't win. This dude already has 9M waiting for him when he logs on. More then your entire warchest for you last fight.

With all the big wars going on I had almost forgot about RyanGDI. Wow...it's like that favorite Reality TV show you don't want to tell your friends you like. It is so bad...yet so fun to watch.

Ryan, I would watch out for some of these people gunning for you to join the MF A.A. and fight GDI. And no...you won't win. This dude already has 9M waiting for him when he logs on. More then your entire warchest for you last fight.

He's in peace mode and DEFCON 1... something tells me that RyanGDI and Cash is like oil and water.