If you could pick your resources...

enderland

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Oil/Lead and they have been good so far but I wouldn't mind having Wheat (obvious) or perhaps uranium because it's so tradable.

Most of us would love Marble. But as enderland has pointed out to me, a few times at this point, with Marble you cannot get temp trades (very easily) because it does not increase income.

Well the problem is that with temp trades you cannot temp trade "away" marble, and it is stuck giving you literally no income boost (unless you are for some reason temp trading for automobiles and thinking it is better).

I have coal/alum and never liked it...anyone want to swap? :P

I'd probably pick fish/wheat if I could.

[edit]Also, why are so many people picking wheat over fish?

Wheat fits into the 3BR circle whereas Fish is not necessary (although people usually have it as an extra).

Seeing as the effects are the same, Wheat is the obvious choice.

Also, I'd go with Wheat and Marble.

Wheat or Fish and Uranium. The military advantages of native Uranium are enough for me to forgo temping it away between getting nukes and an NPP (when doing so would be useful).

Wheat and Fish are necessary for any good income set and infra/bill sets don't require all slots anyway.

Lumber and Uranium as they are the only resources I need 100% of the time. As for trade circles, I guess they would fit great but I've never been in a trade circle before, never saw the need. My native Gems and Marble kind of stink as the Gems do nothing for bills and the Marble doesn't help unless it's infra purchasing time.

Edited by Matt Miller

Lumber and Uranium as they are the only resources I need 100% of the time. As for trade circles, I guess they would fit great but I've never been in a trade circle before, never saw the need. My native Gems and Marble kind of stink as the Gems do nothing for bills and the Marble doesn't help unless it's infra purchasing time.

Trade circles are nice if a person cancels/deletes, because you now have 5 people looking for the trade instead of just you.