Announcement From The Echelon

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34001 tech from an alliance with 51,569 tech and 300 Million, very harsh but good going on peace i guess.

edit:RIA makes these terms far to harsh :P

also only nations under 1k tech being allowed to pay is retarded.

Edited by Sylar

Im not up-to-date on Echelon Affairs....

But why is Caffine banned from gov?

Makes people jittery?

Also, to everyone saying the terms are harsh? quit crying.

If you've never been in an alliance that has accepted reparations after a war, raise your hand.. those people with your hands raised, you're allowed to complain, everyone else? sit down, shut up, go about your business.

I think that means everyone.

Edited by astronaut jones

heh.

Congrats nonetheless.

Is that some kind of script or something? Honestly, you'd think you'd get tired of copying/pasting that one line in every announcement that helps conclude this war.

But why is Caffine banned from gov?

He's one of the reasons the terms are so harsh. Pretty much, he made a few bad moves.

Edited by Rey the Great

Although I share the feelings of Stumpy on this matter, you however sound like a broken record and should either get a new line or just stop posting all together. The second would be preferred.

If your opinion meant something to me maybe I'd care. If my posts are so scathing place me on ignore instead of trying to rally the crowds. ;)

Is that some kind of script or something? Honestly, you'd think you'd get tired of copying/pasting that one line in every announcement that helps conclude this war.

I use it as frequently as you guys try to justify Karma and what it stands for. Want me to stop quoting it? Live up to the promises. As of now they're as hollow as your cause is.

Edited by The AUT

Also, NADC's treaty with Echelon is only considered to be suspended.

While you are free to re-sign with Echelon post surrender terms, all treaties (except Vanguard) mandating military or financial support are dissolved. Not suspended.

Edited by Big Z

Wait what the $%&@? I just realized that Caffine was banned from gov. I dont care what alliance you are in but that is wrong. People flipped a !@#$ when they asked that of STA but you have no problem asking it here? This is terrible. Seriously what the $%&@ were you thinking?

If your opinion meant something to me maybe I'd care. If my posts are so scathing place me on ignore instead of trying to rally the crowds. ;)

I use it as frequently as you guys try to justify Karma and what it stands for. Want me to stop quoting it? Live up to the promises. As of now they're as hollow as your cause is.

It's not scathing so much as ignorant to see "surrender" then just post a quote.

Karma as a whole stands for a war. Archon is a single man and can't enforce his ideologies upon others. Our "cause" is not to impose weak terms upon alliances who deserve much more. The fact that Echelon was bleeding members and now has barely enough tech in the entire alliance to pay the terms is their own fault for continuing this uphill slaughter.

Seeing as I happen to think the terms are too harsh, your point is...I'm not even sure. We share the same opinion of the terms, it just so happens you are the one who is trying to rally the crowd with your quote. And if you honestly say that you weren't trying to, then I repeat my feelings of your posting in my last comment.

This term is just stupid.

I don't quite understand the term. Does it mean that only Echelon nations with more than 1000 technology as of now can participate in the reparations, or must the nations paying the reparations be above 1000 technology at all times, essentially serving as middlemen?

Wait what the $%&@? I just realized that Caffine was banned from gov. I dont care what alliance you are in but that is wrong. People flipped a !@#$ when they asked that of STA but you have no problem asking it here? This is terrible. Seriously what the $%&@ were you thinking?

heh. I don't have the will to argue that point at the moment, being early morning, but yeah, I agree. I view it as a breach of sovereignty that goes beyond justification. On a temporary basis, I can understand arguments for. Permanently? No. It basically means Echelon is in a permanent state of paying reps.

I don't quite understand the term. Does it mean that only Echelon nations with more than 1000 technology as of now can participate in the reparations, or must the nations paying the reparations be above 1000 technology at all times, essentially serving as middlemen?

As of now.

heh.

Congrats nonetheless.

Why are you not fighting if you believe so strongly then?