Poaching from our ranks- NSO

Didn't some alliance break away from NSO and attempt to poach members? And NSO immediately went to war and destroyed the alliance for doing that? Or was the war about something more than just stealing members?

They were spying on us for the Blackstone Collusion. We had no issue with them leaving rather than their government containing a spy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two alliances?

I think it would be better served to look at TDO vs. Frostbite. No?

The Polars have suggested in this thread that they don't support this action by NSO.

The only alliance to strongly support it was tLC.

TDO: 688 nations, 7,371,161 NS, 828 nukes, 89 nations over 1K tech

tLC+NSO: 203 nations, 3,615,570 NS, 838 nukes, 51 nations over 1K tech

Yes, the higher concentration of nukes in the two Frostbite alliances would help, but that's a curbstomp. And that's assuming GPA and GOP didn't attack as well.

If the Polars get involved, then it flips the other way, but just those two against TDO?

I believe it was. That and the numerous posts about on going discussions between TDO and NSO. There really isn't anything new, so I guess I'd wait for some word from TDO or just assume this is finished like it appears to be.

It is not done yet. But I do not think that you will see any substantial TDO posting so long as back channels are used.

The Polars have suggested in this thread that they don't support this action by NSO.

Actually Polaris expressed complete military support for the NSO if they are attacked over this matter

Harmlins have all but stated that they will go to war if TDO does and they bring in some serious firepower as well. TDO looks like they are coming in from the strong side. Weird to see that for a neutral.

Actually Polaris expressed complete military support for the NSO if they are attacked over this matter

Some of the membership did, some didn't, but Grub said neither. It wouldn't surprise me to see them do it, but they have yet to make a real statement either way.

Edited by flak attack

Not especially related to this incident...

Why do people think being neutral means you will not defend yourself? Being neutral means you take no side in a war or politically but it does not remove the ability to defend themselves. If TDO considers this issue an act of aggression then if they do attack the NSO it is by no means an act that betrays their neutrality.

This is the only thing I fully agree with.

I'm having fun watching from the sidelines though. :popcorn:

Harmlins have all but stated that they will go to war if TDO does and they bring in some serious firepower as well. TDO looks like they are coming in from the strong side. Weird to see that for a neutral.

Some of the membership did, some didn't, but Grub said neither. It wouldn't surprise me to see them do it, but they have yet to make a real statement either way.

Wouldn't that be so much fun and drama seeing which treaties invoked which and what the sides ended up being off the cuff and of course the whole impact on those other wars going on, you know, shifting focus and all.

Or you know, Ivan was not on yesterday. TDO contacted lower government, then was in a discussion with GPA, GOP, and UJA along with dark council. Heft said the best way to contact ivan would be through pm. This was most likely a mistake on Heft's part as he didn't clarify, or maybe realize Ivan doesn't check his in game pms. Heft should have clarified that he meant a forum pm. Mistake, oh well. TDO did not try to contact Ivan until after this thread was made to smear us. THEN they sent a pm. Not before.

I fail to see what Ivan not being on line has to do with any of this. Members of NSO government that were online handled the GOP situation all on their own. This thread was made in response to NSO dealing with the GOP situation but ignoring TDO's. That probably has nothing to do with the fact that TDO has no allies whereas GOP is linked to SuperFriends, though. None at all.

You can't claim they didn't go through the appropriate back channels when they went through the same channels as GOP. Then again, you guys told them those channels won't work for them for some mysterious reason and that they'll need to go through Ivan who is a lot harder to reach by the sound of it. Actually, you're right, you didn't disrespectfully toss them around back and forth at all. This thread is an outrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrage!

Wouldn't that be so much fun and drama seeing which treaties invoked which and what the sides ended up being off the cuff and of course the whole impact on those other wars going on, you know, shifting focus and all.

That's the fun of tC and 1V falling apart, isn't it?

TDO did not try to contact Ivan until after this thread was made to smear us. THEN they sent a pm. Not before.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2951/jfjs.jpg

The CN message. Eastern Standard Time, US.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2146/ieii.jpg

The Original Post. Date is on the bottom right.

I fail to see what Ivan not being on line has to do with any of this. Members of NSO government that were online handled the GOP situation all on their own. This thread was made in response to NSO dealing with the GOP situation but ignoring TDO's. That probably has nothing to do with the fact that TDO has no allies whereas GOP is linked to SuperFriends, though. None at all.

You can't claim they didn't go through the appropriate back channels when they went through the same channels as GOP. Then again, you guys told them those channels won't work for them for some mysterious reason and that they'll need to go through Ivan who is a lot harder to reach by the sound of it. Actually, you're right, you didn't disrespectfully toss them around back and forth at all. This thread is an outrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrage!

No, the talks were concluded by UJA. GOP and GPA pursued them further, TDO did not until this thread.

Didn't some alliance break away from NSO and attempt to poach members? And NSO immediately went to war and destroyed the alliance for doing that? Or was the war about something more than just stealing members?

They were caught spying and subjected to a round of war for their transgression. DoW with CB

My point, you contacted Ivan AFTER creating the thread. Not before.

WHAT? are you RETARTED? no offence or anything but COME ON, the post and the message were A DAY APART!

Edit: sorry, it just gets me when people are trying to say things that ARN'T true when they don't look at all the facts.

Edited by jesterxo

WHAT? are you RETARTED? no offence or anything but COME ON, the post and the message were A DAY APART!

I understand the frustration that can stem from this type of a situation but try to keep it respectful - the rage that can lead to you typing quickly can often lead you to misspell words creating more food for the sharks