Poaching from our ranks- NSO

I have just today received a message from a prestigious Communist alliance.

To: KainIIIC From: zigbigadorlou Date: 7/3/2009 12:04:54 PM

Subject: Ready to unleash your awesome?

I am here to interest you in a dreadfully awesome opportunity. Currently, you reside in an alliance which is selfish, passionate about meaningless things, and are all around bad people. YOU HAVE ALTERNATIVES. I suggest you join the Insignificant.

We have three big things going for us.

1. NO RESPONSIBILITIES. Just don't act like an idiot. You can have as much or as little involvement with us as you want.

2. COMMUNISM. We are the first to be legitimately communism. Its very close to Sileathomics, if you know what that is

3. NO FORUMS. Unlike other alliances, we communicate in game. No need for outside crap. IRC is good though.

4. FUN. Because of the organized freedoms I can offer, fun is GUARENTEED. No need for “passion” or other things. Just lulz based.

Think on it

-zig

Unfortunately, it would only take me an official adoption of Sileathonomics by the Alliance for me to accept this invitation. Otherwise, who wouldn't love and be lured by such a convincing recruitment message?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, well, people do go days without checking their actual nation.

Yep. That's what I thought.

They were told to send him a message and the way they did it just isn't good enough. Nope.

No person should check their nation when their gov should be notifying them that they should be expecting a message in some way related to CN soon. No, your nation is not an obvious form of contact in that situation. Nuh uh. Not a chance.

What are you looking for? True repentance from Ivan? You'll be waiting for a long time.

Also, it is like they didn't try PM. I certainly would be interested to see where my Emperor stated Polaris' stated such things, though. It seems like you have a few holes to plug.

You're a buzz kill.

Your Emperor came to these forums and danced a nice little musical number that amounted to, "we don't know what we think, we'll have to go vote on it first."

So he didn't condemn NSO's actions, he also didn't endorse them either. One is left wondering what he thinks, but I'm sure the polls will come back in time to be relevant....

Your Emperor came to these forums and danced a nice little musical number that amounted to, "we don't know what we think, we'll have to go vote on it first."

So he didn't condemn NSO's actions, he also didn't endorse them either. One is left wondering what he thinks, but I'm sure the polls will come back in time to be relevant....

Some alliance leaders care about what their membership thinks before taking drastic action.

Beauchamp, our MoFA, sent Ivan a PM on CN, which I've been told, too this very moment, has not been opened yet. Yes, we did try to contact Moldavi, but to no avail, and we've had to go through other government officials. We are still in the process of talks right now. We are basically waiting on Moldavi to show that he supports the proposed agreements in place by his Darth Prophet.

I am lucky to actually check my nation once a week, as I just told Beauchamp in reply to the PM he just sent me here. You were told several times by my people that the best way to reach me was via PM here or on the NSO forum. I am not sure how that came across as it being a good idea to send me a message ingame or demand that I magically appear on IRC but whatever.

I have conveyed to my people, again via PM here, my sentiments regarding the ongoing discussion between NSO and TDO.

Oh wow, is this what Karma has come to? Invoking their only accomplishment as a one size glove fits all compare everything you don't like to NPO?

Yes, because I was clearly speaking on behalf of Karma.

Edited by deja

The NSO isn't going dinner-less tonight. Isn't that punishment enough?

They are our friend and ally. We will defend them if necessary, but that should be obvious. That does not mean we support the attempt at poaching members from other alliances.

So is NpO the new NPO, with NSO taking GGA's do-what-you-want-and-get-away-with-it card and redeploying it?
When we start purging the green sphere, I'll call you. Edited by cookavich

The NSO isn't going dinner-less tonight. Isn't that punishment enough?

They are our friend and ally. We will defend them if necessary, but that should be obvious. That does not mean we support the attempt at poaching members from other alliances.

Were it to come to war over this, your defense of them would be acknowledgment that they never committed a wrong and you supported their tactics.

Ivan, if you could please talk to beauchamp on PM in this forum, then it would be appreciated.

The message was unread, why wouldn't you not wait until Ivan responded at least before making this public?

Were it to come to war over this, your defense of them would be acknowledgment that they never committed a wrong and you supported their tactics.

No it wouldn't, it would be upholding a treaty. As much as I disagree with NSO's actions, I know that Polar would never abandon one of their allies.

Ok, so the message from beau was sent yesterday at 3am. Just after the messages occured. Why then did Ivan ignore it, instead respond to GOP and not us? Beau did everything in her power to contact the correct people. We had to put this out to let the world know what was happening here. And yes, we broke radio silence to do so.

No it wouldn't, it would be upholding a treaty. As much as I disagree with NSO's actions, I know that Polar would never abandon one of their allies.

so all the hegemony who defended NPO cant be blamed and shouldn't have gotten terms at all then.