Denniswerf

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Dennis and Rap, you two are cowards. Going rogue might seem brave, but its a cowardice action

Wait going rogue means your a coward, we playing the same game here? :o

I can think of many things on CN that can be classed as a coward rogue not being one of them.

There is no goal in this game, thats the point you don't get. You get the freedom to set you own goals, make your own world. And your choice is something as shallow as going rogue.

Like you say there are no goals and you can do what the game allows, so going rogue is their choice leaving the game and finishing any vendettas they have with people.

So whats shallow about having pay back?

You know Dennis and Rap, you two are cowards. Going rogue might seem brave, but its a cowardice action, your not strong enough to take up the challenge of this game. This game is as interesting as you make it yourself. And if your not able to then just leave, but don't try to act like your brave and go rogue, just because you don't poses the creativity to make this game interesting. Your just destroying things others have build up because your not capable of building anything lasting. If your not up for the challenge, if your so shallow that you need hollow things like 'action' 'drama' and war to fill your life, then just quit and let us get rid of you.

For this I call you cowards!

I had expected better from you Denniswerf, and also from Raptorix. I held both of you in high regards.

It seems you joined the smurfs....... having fun at the expenses of others...............

Alliance which I want to attack: TOP :v:

Personally if I went rogue I would rather focus on those who I want to attack instead of being subject to the wishes of others just to gain an increase in impact by going out as a group. Regardless, I hope fun is had by all.

Edited by Aimee Mann

)): Rogues. )):

Seriously, don't you have something better to do with your time?

That's kind of the point, I think. They do have something better to do with their time than sit around (ostensibly) doing nothing. They want to fight their nations all the way down and have some fun. I don't blame them. I can appreciate anyone who isn't all "oooh mah poor pixels".

Sure, it's really annoying to whoever they attack. Trust me, I know better than anyone how annoying it is. It's not worth getting too upset over though... and they certainly aren't "cowards" as someone asserted in this thread.

Assuming you actually pull in a reasonable number of players, I would be willing to bet that a good chunk of them will bail because you will not be able to please everyone when you finally decide which alliance you want to hit. Please, publicly name the deserters and the alliances they wanted to hit so they can be forced to honor their commimtment of going out with a bang.

Edited by SunnyInc

You know Dennis and Rap, you two are cowards. Going rogue might seem brave, but its a cowardice action, your not strong enough to take up the challenge of this game. This game is as interesting as you make it yourself. And if your not able to then just leave, but don't try to act like your brave and go rogue, just because you don't poses the creativity to make this game interesting. Your just destroying things others have build up because your not capable of building anything lasting. If your not up for the challenge, if your so shallow that you need hollow things like 'action' 'drama' and war to fill your life, then just quit and let us get rid of you.

For this I call you cowards!

Cowards? Why am i an coward? You know that i am one of the biggest fighters of Fok (look at my casulties my friend), as i can remember you was always affraid to loose your precious infra.

What we want? We want to bring back the fun in the game, whole CN is boring because there is no action, why do you think so much people are loosing interest in the game?

That's kind of the point, I think. They do have something better to do with their time than sit around (ostensibly) doing nothing. They want to fight their nations all the way down and have some fun. I don't blame them. I can appreciate anyone who isn't all "oooh mah poor pixels".

Sure, it's really annoying to whoever they attack. Trust me, I know better than anyone how annoying it is. It's not worth getting too upset over though... and they certainly aren't "cowards" as someone asserted in this thread.

I figured someone would say this. From their perspective, yeah, I can see it, but from mine, it makes little sense. If you're going to play, then play, if you're going to quit, then quit. I'm not exactly interested in cheap-shotting people without having to take responsibility for my actions. If and when I quit, it seems it'd be a great deal better off to send off 3mil/50t aid packages till I ran dry and then just let my nation delete.

I figured someone would say this. From their perspective, yeah, I can see it, but from mine, it makes little sense. If you're going to play, then play, if you're going to quit, then quit. I'm not exactly interested in cheap-shotting people without having to take responsibility for my actions. If and when I quit, it seems it'd be a great deal better off to send off 3mil/50t aid packages till I ran dry and then just let my nation delete.

I would submit to you that anyone doing this is playing the game a lot more than most people are. Backcollecting every 10-15 days isn't playing compared to getting out there and mixing it up with other nations. Also, it can hardly be considered a "cheap shot" when you're attacking someone on your own who has an entire alliance backing them up. The fact that when they are no longer able to fight they are quitting is more an indictment of this game's ability to retain players than it is of said players' actions.

This does not CoUNT.

It most assuredly does not

All of those hating on this. This is exactly what this game needs. People who are sleeper agents. Who can move around in hiding. Who are decentralized.

Who can show all you tight necks this is a game.

On the internet.

Its not RL.

It is fun.

That was already done - by Vox

Assuming you actually pull in a reasonable number of players, I would be willing to bet that a good chunk of them will bail because you will not be able to please everyone when you finally decide which alliance you want to hit. Please, publicly name the deserters and the alliances they wanted to hit so they can be forced to honor their commimtment of going out with a bang.

There is another group that used similar tactics to the ones you propose to keep people "on mission".

I never feel sorry for Electron Sponge when yet another person goes rogue and nukes him--he earned them. But I have long since tired of the "tradition" of going out nuke rogue for lulz. If you must quit, then quit. Don't linger.

That was already done - by Vox

Done to great effect, I might add.

I never feel sorry for Electron Sponge when yet another person goes rogue and nukes him--he earned them.
Every single one of them is a badge of honor and it means what I do is having an effect. I'll rebuild, they'll reroll. Lather rinse repeat. The day I stop making you and the rest of them cry delicious tears is the day I'll log out forever. I feed on them.

I can fully understand Denniswerfs desire, going rogue with class isn´t easy. However the point of going rogue in the current time of CN is as ES said nothing more than a slight annoyance.

Lets see, what is needed to bring down your arch enemy be it a single player or a whole alliance, you need a hell lot of force to be sucessful. One round of war as annoying as it is doesn´t do substancial damage. Even with Denniswerf idea to attack an alliance with a hidden force the targets are limited as you need the numbers for at least 2 rounds better 3 rounds of war. Not to forget the organisation, timing etc you need for a sucessful and damaging war.

I doubt Denniswerf will get enough nations for a sucessful attack on a medium sized alliance and even if the outcry of it´s allies and the support will nearly nullify the effort.

So in the end it´s nothing more than a nice idea to bring some "excitement" to CN but it won´t have a big impact nor it would do subtancial damage to any.

The best execution of a rogue operation i saw was done by that guy who fought NPO for months and shredded through NPO´s lower ranks. But for this you need an ongoing DAILY dedication and sort of weird affection for your targets over a long time.

Edited by Steelrat

I can't wait to see the Big Bang, personally. I get quite the charge out of listening to the serious business crowd cry when they start crying over lost pixels and soiled honor.

Pretty much how I feel. We need more people like freaksafari. That was awesome. All the chest puffing and ZI threats in those topics were hilarious.

The best execution of a rogue operation i saw was done by that guy who fought NPO for months and shredded through NPO´s lower ranks. But for this you need an ongoing DAILY dedication and sort of weird affection for your targets over a long time.

You talking about Republic of Roma? Yeah, that was epic. The guy stayed pretty much the same size for about three month.

Lets see, what is needed to bring down your arch enemy be it a single player or a whole alliance, you need a hell lot of force to be sucessful. One round of war as annoying as it is doesn´t do substancial damage. Even with Denniswerf idea to attack an alliance with a hidden force the targets are limited as you need the numbers for at least 2 rounds better 3 rounds of war. Not to forget the organisation, timing etc you need for a sucessful and damaging war.

I doubt Denniswerf will get enough nations for a sucessful attack on a medium sized alliance and even if the outcry of it´s allies and the support will nearly nullify the effort.

I don't plan on bringing down an alliance. Thats not really realistic. I do plan on brining a bit of excitement/chaos on the community. I won't attack just 1 alliance, at least 2.. And not 2 close alliances, but something that brings more.... tension/fun

It's a strange time to do this; we are still in the largest war the planet has ever known, the politics is in a new state of multipolarity and instability that is likely to make things more interesting. Your own alliance (FOK) is still engaged in the war. If you are bored of CN now, then it is you, not CN.

I will be going rogue when I quit, but I have no wish to do that now (whereas I was thinking about it a few months ago), because the game is worth playing again.

I think it would be more effective to target specific individuals you want to see attacked. Alliances are too general and has been said already, you won't even dent most alliances realistically before you are wiped from the map. At least you could get personal satisfaction out of getting 3 people to declare on someone you know would get really mad about it.

Not that I support going rogue on your way out the door... :)

I think it would be more effective to target specific individuals you want to see attacked. Alliances are too general and has been said already, you won't even dent most alliances realistically before you are wiped from the map. At least you could get personal satisfaction out of getting 3 people to declare on someone you know would get really mad about it.

Not that I support going rogue on your way out the door... :)

Well my first idea was to attack all sanctioned alliances gov members :lol1:. But I will need a lot of NS for that, since lots of gov guys have a high NS :P. So it depends on the ammount of people that sign up, the NS they have and their goals

Well my first idea was to attack all sanctioned alliances gov members :lol1:. But I will need a lot of NS for that, since lots of gov guys have a high NS :P. So it depends on the ammount of people that sign up, the NS they have and their goals

See, this would have been FAR more annoying to be sure. Much more difficult to pull off but much more satisfying for those moved by such things.

I still say that choosing the people you find most detrimental to the CN community and roguing them would be a more feasible and effective option.