A planet-wide get together

King Silas

I have been thinking for a while about something that may have never been done in CN history, and that my friends is a very big Cyber Nations party.

This party is meant for everyone and every alliance to come say hi have a few sodas/beers( and or wine), talk, get to know other alliances/people, and most of all have fun.

Some will say that this isn't necessary and that we can do it here or what not, but I say that it would be harder to do it here in the CN forums.

This will also give people who are not in an alliance to come take a look at what the people of different alliances are like and if the leaders of different alliances are there then it goes from there.

This is meant to be fun, I will hopefully be able to put music on the forums (because I can) but that's not a guaranty because its well quite hard and the leaders of different alliances should know that one ;) .

So if you decide to go here is what you need to do, Contact me in CN, here or where ever with this filled out:

Name:

Alliance:

Reason why you are going:

You don't have to fill this out though but you HAVE to RSVP by July 2nd.

The date is July 3rd at 6:00 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time until July 4th, 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time at The Zann Consortium's forums (all info is at the bottom of the page)

The Guests of Honor will be:

-Stumpy

Ivan Moldavi

-TheFlyingScottsman (Hope I spelled your name right) TFS was from TGR and he's a good man and an honorable one so that's why he's up there.

-savethecheerleader

-Jaym

-Chimaera (I hope I spelled your name right)

-New Frontier (Chey as I like to call him)

-All the leaders from NPO, NpO, Karma, TPF, and The German Empire

and

-Wentworth the Brave (I again hope I spelled your name right)

Everyone is welcome to come!

If you have any questions/comments please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see you there,

King Silas

www.thezannconsortium.freeforums.org

In Cyber Nations,

Nation Name: Kingdom of Gilboa

Nation Ruler: King Silas Benjamin

Edited by King Silas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you even know about this? :P

Not until this post. I am flattered and will be there. Just wondering why my name is even up there. I am not in the league as some of the people up there and am a relative nobody. But, sounds like fun, so count me in.

I think IRC would be a much better place for this.

Totally, IRC is awesome for this stuff. But NATO did throw a few parties on our forums before that were quite fun, you should have came :) We had people from both sides just hanging out, having fun without politics, and a leadership conference with leaders from all over the place writing essays.

Interesting idea... Hopefully you'll have a few dozen people masking everyone :)

Actually I don't have to mask people,

People just have to push a button and then it goes through.... don't ask me how it does it, it just does lol

hmm.... I should have it on manual though..... *goes it forums*

And yes I thought about it on IRC but then I remembered that it can get very confusing on there and all.... plus TZC doesn't have one..... yet

"May I enquire what time this would be under the idea of GMT +0/-0?"

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking.

I used Eastern Time because it's the time that I use but if you are in the GMT then I think it would start at 5:00 PM GMT

I just said in another thread that I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OPINIONS OF ANYONE IN YOUR ALLIANCE. Go back to clubbing seals or whatever you do in the polar regions.

Polar regions? I wasn't aware that the IAA had anything to do with polar regions.