A planet-wide get together

King Silas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret to inform you (not really) that the true Dark Lord of the Sith, Ivan Moldavi, will not be attending your little party. The same goes for every other member of the New Sith Order.

Party pooper.

Besides, you don't really want Ivan at a party, he's not very sociable. He just sits there and menaces. He'll probably stand by the punch bowl just to make people uncomfortable as his red, evil eyes judge them and silently promise their demise.

Party pooper.

Besides, you don't really want Ivan at a party, he's not very sociable. He just sits there and menaces. He'll probably stand by the punch bowl just to make people uncomfortable as his red, evil eyes judge them and silently promise their demise.

That and I heard he likes to dip unmentionable things in the punch bowl.

I regret to inform you (not really) that the true Dark Lord of the Sith, Ivan Moldavi, will not be attending your little party. The same goes for every other member of the New Sith Order.

So even if a NSO member wanted to go to the party they would not be allowed to? What's the penalty for this egregious crime? Expulsion, ZI, EZI?

I may pop by.

Sweet. We can sit down, have a drink and think about that time I told you to back up the bark with some bite, then you all completely whipped my $@! soon after. lol, good times man, good times :P

Edit: Forgot to add half a sentence. Goddammit.

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

I am glad to see that most of you are going. I am sad though that the people of NSO can't come by though, I really wanted to talk to STC, Jaym and the old gang :( But hey there's no real Mods in the party so....... (members from NSO catching ma drift?) lol

Also The Party will start two hrs. later because of the time differences and since this is Internet the party will begin at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

But if Ivan will not come I guess I will have to replace him.....

*shrugs* Fine don't come that just means I have to replace your alliance with.......... The Jedi Order ;)

Clearly all of the other honoured guests were deserving and noteworthy.

To be honest I've never heard of half of them, and I think it is quite fair to say that if I do not know of a particular person, then they probably are not as noteworthy as they think they are.

OOC: Also, lulz at internet parties.

I might be a bit more interested if it wasn't hosted on your private forums.

ooc

IP mining isn't cool. Even if that's not your intentions perhaps you should choose another venue.

OOC: If you sign up on any forum someone gets your IP . Assuming hes admin on that other board he still ends up with your IP

Ya right like I'm really going to somehow use your emails lol. But really this is just for fun if you don't want to come that's fine I still have other people coming anyways.

Also, for the people who RSVPed thank you, I'm just trying to estimate how many people there are going to be.

Also, for the people who RSVPed thank you, I'm just trying to estimate how many people there are going to be.

Trying to figure out the digital seating and accommodations? Make sure you order extra pizza and drinks. And yeah, make sure there's lots of alcohol, we're going to need it.

I might as well come, depending on events. Although IRC would work better.

Edit: Added in the fact that I would come.

Edited by Joey67500

Just a friendly reminder to all,

The party is at 8:00 PM Eastern instead of 6:00 PM

You also may want to make your name in the forums soon just in case there is a flood of people on at once.

As for the IRC,

The great honorable, sleepy, and tasty Burger has helped me start the TZC IRC number. I hope I can work with him farther today/tonight.

Edited by King Silas