Best Alliance Flag Poll

Rocknraider

Best Alliance Flag  

465 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who nominated their own alliance's flag wasn't put on this poll btw.

Well, almost; any seconds from other alliance members were counted, even if an alliance member nominated their own first. Unfortunately for MK and TOP, this was not the case. Perhaps they should have nominated each other or something. :P

I can't fit in any more. Sorry. Also Angelite is the obvious chose ^.^

smallflag.png

And I know it's too long of a poll, but there will be a final one with the top 25. It won't be as long as this one.

EDIT: Also, to those complaining about MK and TOP not being on there, you didn't get nominated. Somebody self nominated themself, but other than that you didn't get nominated. Maybe you should have nominated each other :P

Edited by Rocknraider

I can't fit in any more. Sorry. Also Angelite is the obvious chose ^.^

smallflag.png

And I know it's too long of a poll, but there will be a final one with the top 25. It won't be as long as this one.

EDIT: Also, to those complaining about MK and TOP not being on there, you didn't get nominated. Somebody self nominated themself, but other than that you didn't get nominated. Maybe you should have nominated each other :P

Actually, Vanadrin Failing clearly states his support of MK's flags in his post in your topic here. He was under the mistaken impression that we had already been nominated, but given that we weren't that would clearly count.

Just sayin'

Actually, Vanadrin Failing clearly states his support of MK's flags in his post in your topic here. He was under the mistaken impression that we had already been nominated, but given that we weren't that would clearly count.

Just sayin'

Just face it Archon nobody likes our flag. Hurry up and pick a new one.

Just sayin'

Doesn't look like much of a nomination to me. Besides, I can't fit it in.

TOP not being on here is kinda my fault I guess. MK can blame me too if they want.

VE was my favorite when I started my nation. Nowadays I'm biased towards my own alliance but I also like NPpO's and Umbrella's.

Edited by Joe Kremlin

ooc: you forced me to download TTI :mad:

my picks in the order they were listed.

New Polar Order ANIMATED (not fair, this thing is just :awesome: )

Virdian Entente (maybe im biased)

Prism Protection Front

ASC

United Blue Directorate

Golden Sabres

The Grämlins

Federation of Armed Nations

Global Order of Darkness (more bias?)

Armed Coalition of Valor

Carpe Diem WAR FLAG

Vox Populi (a little simple but nice)

Random Insanity Alliance (yeah im biased)

Atarax

Ragnarok (a little bias on this pick)

United Blue Directorate WAR FLAG

Orion

Ordo Verde (i swear this one had no bias)

Argent

would have voted for the green version or the Vanguard flag if it was on the list. also i think you will have to have a 3rd round with the top 5 after the top 25 poll. also the first set was stacked.

Edited by im317