looking for alliance

hello OWF, i don't often post here but today is a special day

My name is Desert Fox and I am now looking for an alliance, as my current one is making me fell like I've over stayed my welcome and I've no clue where to go to now.

I'm looking for any alliance really big, small, what ever side of CN they fall, just somewhere new, with a good community and won't make me give up my maroon team colours.

if you think your alliance fits my description or is a nice alliance like that please post here include an IRC channel please as i will look around on there before choosing anything forums aswell

sincerely yours:

Desert Fox of The Terran Empire

why hello sir I've never met

If you've not met me, first let me say that this is the wrong section for this.

Secondly! You should totally join Angelite. I mean, it's almost like we know each other. And we're maroon.

Also, #angelite and www.cnangelite.com

</shameless plug>

join the Keepers of the Covenant. We won't make you change color and we have an awesome close-knit communtiy and a protecterate with LoSS. Also we have the cookies of love. :P

forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

irc: #kotc on coldfront

:D

With a name like 'The Desert Fox'? Yeah....Nordreich all the way.

Pop by our forum and say 'hi'.

Or, if you use IRC, feel free to look me up later this evening. (I'm not at home right now.) #nordreich on Coldfront

I don't know many alliances where you can sit down for a chat with the leader whenever you'd like. Me? I actually enjoy getting to know people.

Join City of Rapture

we are active and pushing ourselves hard.

We are Sexy

we love women

and love beer

Not to mention we beat all other alliances (shh u know its true) so join us =)

Forum

IRC channel #cor

We have trivia. come play! =)

CoR is the right choice for you.

cityofrapturewhatisandwhatshouldnev.jpg

Edited by Ada069

Hey desert fox ^_^ don't know if you remember me at all but you name is might familiar.

I actually have a small maroon alliance going ( Tuatha De Danann) while it it super small for it's age, i've had problems before with members.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can find me in #tuatha on coldfront between the times of drunk and drunk (aka almost always on)

and forums are probably located here : http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tuatha but are to be relocated soonish

You should join the Imperial Knights :) we are active,cool and experienced :) , our forums are located at www.ikcn.org and our irc at #IK , :).

I'm sure you will like IK :) .

OH and here is our recruitment topic : http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54528

what he said

Hey there. I would recommend checking Tetris out (http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tetris/index.php?act=idx).

They are small, they are green (but Maroon is fine :P), and they are (not so) mean.

There are currently 11 nations on the AA and are looking for more.

Stop by #tetris on irc.coldfront.net for a chat if you want. =]

Sup, I'd like to invite you to join FIRE. We're a new, experienced alliance with lots to offer. We have enough tech sellers to feed your craving, and all that other good stuff. We're an active, chill community, you'd fit right in. We're on the red team, but you won't need to switch your color. I'd tell you more, but you've heard it all already.

Lets chat? shoot me a query on mIRC, I'm on now.

/query Carter