Condemnation of an attitude that too often bleeds over into RP.

Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raises hand.

I live in LA, and beside the convenience of having a wealth of photos to edit artillery into for RP, I have no desire to own my home town.

Don't worry, the Tahoan version of Los Angeles and surrounding area is basically the size it was in 1920. Granted, my whole country is the RL 1920 population of the states I own.

In other words, much nicer.

Don't worry, the Tahoan version of Los Angeles and surrounding area is basically the size it was in 1920. Granted, my whole country is the RL 1920 population of the states I own.

In other words, much nicer.

Heh, according to Wikipedia, the population of Los Angeles in 1920 was 576,673. I assume that's Los Angeles's population in CNRP, right? :P

That is the point, friends. We dont have to be regional to have fun. There are some people who want to project RL too much into RP.

Learn new places, learn new cultures, and definitely learn new names to use in RP.

We live less than 50 miles from each other mate :P

yeah, so you've mentioned before...

I also live in a Mudd controlled locality...

hey guys let's do something about it

Yeah... <_<

I'm from Louisiana.

:o

There's a surprise...:P

So lets see...

That means Botha, Subtle, V, Jed, Vince and certainly others are all my subjects. Obey me minions!

You wish... :rolleyes::lol1:

I think everyone here has proved that, if there are people who start drama just so they can rule over their home country, its a very small number of people. The assertion that it "too often bleeds over into rp" seems to be false, based on what the majority of people here have commented. I myself can't think of any instances where the op is even remotely true. I live in Pennsylvania, I have no desire to rp in North America. I’m quite content where I am.

I am from New York, I've lived there all my life (though I am living in CT this summer), and would it be cool to play NY? Of course. Their natural defenses are much better than Florida's anyways. But Florida presents a unique challenge in a number of ways, and it's fun. That's not to say someday I won't try and go after NY, but it won't be because I live there. It'll be because it's a more advantageous area.

I am from New York, I've lived there all my life (though I am living in CT this summer), and would it be cool to play NY? Of course. Their natural defenses are much better than Florida's anyways. But Florida presents a unique challenge in a number of ways, and it's fun. That's not to say someday I won't try and go after NY, but it won't be because I live there. It'll be because it's a more advantageous area.

Of course I believe, you :D--I think... :unsure:

I was born in Indiana and currently living in the Illinois, the land of the corrupted governments (note: We had four corrupted governors in a row).

However, I am RPing my nation in Michigan and a small part of Canada. Not tempted to try to take Indiana or Illinois unless if I see a good IC reason, then I will simply invade for the IC reason of, "To stabilize the region and use them as a stepping stone to take over the world. :awesome: ".

I was born in Indiana and currently living in the Illinois, the land of the corrupted governments (note: We had four corrupted governors in a row).

However, I am RPing my nation in Michigan and a small part of Canada. Not tempted to try to take Indiana or Illinois unless if I see a good IC reason, then I will simply invade for the IC reason of, "To stabilize the region and use them as a stepping stone to take over the world. :awesome: ".

*is relieved that New York isn't mentioned*

:awesome:

I live in Portland, Oregon, controlled by Mudd. You know, I've considered going there, but I gave it up after 3 seconds. What I'd like to do is start up a nation somewhere with a temperate climate and make all that crap up, but nooooo, some !@#$%^& will come in and say, "You're destroying the culture of the previous nations that have been there, I will invade you." (Sorry if that sounds like I'm poking fun at you Uberstein, I'm not)

Oi, I'll get to the rest of the world someday. :awesome:

I'm obviously from FINLAND!

:P

I'm from LA, California. I have to say, the smog wasn't that bad today, I actually took a walk and didn't suffocate.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Oi, I'll get to the rest of the world someday. :awesome:

I'm obviously from FINLAND!

:P

I'm from LA, California. I have to say, the smog wasn't that bad today, I actually took a walk and didn't suffocate.

You californians...you come up here and you don't respect the rules of our pure portland traffic. Your smog and your...tans. Gah.

But really, it's weird, but I think it's because that they want an area they know and they are familiar with.