World Congress special open session in regards to the invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm and war in Europe

Generalissimo

Generalissimo-1.jpg

World Congress Building, Generalissimo addresses the World Congress assembly.

“The second World Congress has been very inactive during the past few major international incidents, and if we don’t do something soon the only significance of the WC will be that of a historical curiosity.

The last time I called the World Congress together I might have jumped the gun a little, but now the crisis is real.

In order to address the ”Greater” Nordland Reich’s invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm and ensuing trans-European conflict Procintia announces a special session of the World Congress open beyond the official member and observer states.

Any representative in the World Congress building will be considered part of the proceedings. ”

Edited by Generalissimo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the arrival of the Sercan diplomat Generalissimo energetically begins the World Congress session, but unfortunately Generalissimo’s enthusiasm doesn’t seem to accurately reflect the actual attendance of the conference.

"It might be a little out of official World Congress procedures, but as there isn’t really anyone else to start things, we can’t afford to waste time. Fate of the Europe, if not the world, is too important to be bothered with technicalities.

Now that someone’s here we can get started, let’s do this!!!"

LonelyUN.jpg

The lonely Sercan Ambassador

Edited by Generalissimo

The Grandmaster of the Brotherhood of Mol, Boris Vladimov, will attend.

-----

Walking into the session of the WC, Boris takes his seat among the other reps.

"Before we begin i think we need a recap of whats going on. All ive been told is that Uberstein and the Nords are finally throwing down."

Bob's Mom walks into the room, takes one look at Serg's diplomat and moves to the other side of the room. She dismisses her assistant who returns with several large hampers of home cooked food and she says to the Generalismo, "My boy Bob says you enjoy a bite to eat so I brought some fried chicken, collard greens, and all the fixings you can feast on cooked right in my own kitchen."

The Aide promptly sets up a table with paper plates and several large pitches of fresh lemonade.

The Imperator stalked through the doorway with his gas-mask on and glares balefully around the room. He notices a distinct lack of people and growls at what is probably another false-call to the World Congress. Regardless, the Imperator took a seat next to the familiar Theodore Jameson.

Bob's Mom walks into the room, takes one look at Serg's diplomat and moves to the other side of the room. She dismisses her assistant who returns with several large hampers of home cooked food and she says to the Generalismo, "My boy Bob says you enjoy a bite to eat so I brought some fried chicken, collard greens, and all the fixings you can feast on cooked right in my own kitchen."

The Aide promptly sets up a table with paper plates and several large pitches of fresh lemonade.

Butterscotch promptly walks over, and takes all the napkins

And a leg and a thigh.

He then precedes to a chair in the far back of the room.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Bob's Mom points to her Aide and says, "You take that nice looking fellow hiding in the back off the room a glass of lemonade and some greens."

The Aide trembles in terror and scuttles off with his appointed task. He quickly brings Butterscotch a large glass of lemonade and a hefty bowl of fresh garden tossed salad.

Mama Bob walks up to this Ragnar Ruriksson and says, in a state of outrage, "Boy you better wipe your feet before coming in here! We don't need no dirty feet from the roof trampling around in these here premises. Get yourself up and go wipe your feet, wash your hands, and have some greens!"

Mykep sends G'eding Hussain who shall attend.

*arrives hearing what the Chairman says*

You changed quite a bit since the last time we met. Do something with your hair?

*Looks to the others. He goes to the stand*

Look at this place. Its a waste land. Is peace that so hard to achieve through peaceful means? Does the active government of GNR even show thier face in here? Some people like to war for war. Others do it for power. I do it to keep them from doing it again. I'm not going to give you anything motivational to make you change your minds. Change it now. Do something now. Dont wait for them at your doorstep because the power grabing doesnt end.

Lead your nations to peaceful advancement, not to conquest. When the time comes answer the call. No matter how big you are, every nation makes a difference. Every voice...every soldier counts.

Do what you have to do. We'll do the same. Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical.

The Chairman laughs, "All of my conquests have been through diplomacy except for a couple of rogue states that the entire world hated that were rolled overnight. You point me to one situation where I started a single war.. didn't conclude it in someway.. or didn't seek to conclude it in some way.. and I'll give you a twinky. However, I suspect you're going to leave this meeting sugar deprived. Uberstein's position is of his own making.. and unique." He kicked his feet up on the table and popped the tab on a soda.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Sorry to disappoint by disagreeing with you."

"Its not so much the disagreeing as the change in role. You may have the same name, but it can be a different character. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Hope you pass the test of time, mate.”