World Congress special open session in regards to the invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm and war in Europe

Generalissimo

“You’re not going to leave because you’re committed to peace, aren’t you Kaiser Martens? There’s note and three files under your chair in a manila folder, I suggest you read it, consider it new evidence.”
The first two folders contain old East German intelligence regarding some of Deutschland’s more interesting genetic experiments, nothing your spin crew can’t handle. The third is far more dangerous, how would the world react if they knew you were keeping near immortality to yourself?

You’re not leaving this conference without showing an absolute commitment to peace, or this meeting is going to be a whole lot more fun.

I know something you know

-Generalissimo-

Generalissimo wasn't going to let his one chance slip through his fingers so easly

“Don’t think you can just walk away Martens, Marteeeeeeeeeens ~ ! ! ! You’re not going anywhere, when you’re finished reading that we’re all going to sit down and talk about peace.”

OOC: Nice play, but I don't think it was Martens the character there...was it?
Out of Character: Not once in this thread does Martens actually say who he is, so I’m going to have to assume Marten’s voice in the conference in Martens. . . it's the first timeGeneralissimo has attempted to personally confront Martens, Rule of Drama. Edited by Generalissimo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course if you choose not to respond Procinctia will unfortunately be forced to support Promised Land’s and Xaristan’s call for Article 15, Article 16, and Article 17 action against the ‘Greater’ Nordland Reich.

I can't help but wonder. . . If the vote was held right now how many countries would support an international intervention opposing Nordland?"

Edited by Generalissimo

• - For the international attack on the Mariehamm as stated in their Declaration of War,
  • - For firing the first shot in an effort to achieve peace in Europe As stated and published by the government of the GNR,
  • For inforcing their rule on the Balkan and Europe
  • - For violation of Article 2 Section 3 as of being a signatory,
    3. All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any Nation, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the World Congress.
  • - For violation of their own charter amendment,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59123

This is mostly the reasons for war. I ask all of you to comment.

The original information, and all reasoning is found within our declaration of war: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1622898

Let’s put this proposal before the World Congress.

Whether to initiate Resolution One, regarding possible Greater Nordland Reich Article Violations is now put before the World Congress Assembly in this World Congress special open session in regards to the invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm and war in Europe.

Nations Currently Supporting Resolution One

Promised Land

Procinctia

Republic of Western Africa

Xaristan

Nations Currently Opposing Resolution One

Federal Republic of Grøenlandia

Edited by Generalissimo

World Congress Resolution One Update

Imperium Romanum (Empire of Rome)

Promised Land

Procinctia

Taeunas

United Mechodamian States

Xaristan

Nations Currently Abstaining From Resolution One

Dragon Empire

Edited by Generalissimo

“Kingdom of Serca and the Republic of Yawoo have joined the nations supporting Resolution One.”

Current World Congress Resolution One Update

Kingdom of Serca

Procinctia

Promised Land

Republic of Yawoo

Taeunas

Xaristan

Nations Currently Abstaining From Resolution One

Dragon Empire

“With the additional support of Greater Croatia I believe we have nearly enough nations to begin discussing coordinated World Congress deployments.”

Current World Congress Resolution One Update

Kingdom of Serca

Procinctia

Promised Land

Greater Croatia

Republic of Yawoo

Taeunas

Xaristan