A question To Ivan.

SithPie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, it will be hopeless until the leadership itself is removed. The leadership controls the alliance, the membership just backs it blindly. And we all know that the leadership will NOT, can NOT change themselves. They'd need to be removed completely.

On a question like this, you would be best to wait for Ivan to answer, and not take anyone else's answer as being correct. Maybe a few of the NPO personnel who have been directly involved with him as well, I suppose. But general people responding aren't going to have very informed answers, in all likelihood.

correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the fastest way to get a question for a single person answered be to contact the person directly? All you're going to get out of this topic is the opinion of others, with only a possibility of getting the one of the person in question.

correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the fastest way to get a question for a single person answered be to contact the person directly? All you're going to get out of this topic is the opinion of others, with only a possibility of getting the one of the person in question.

I made this thread because I wanted to hear his opinion on this matter and so that other might see it.

Plus hearing other opinions is always great.

Do not underestimate the resolve of the New Pacific Order. Its members are fiercely loyal, and will be back with a vengeance. They are not destroyed by any means.

I never said that they were or will be.

I'm asking will they try to change to avoid events like this in the future.