The Dynomite Pact.

JayOvfEnnay

THE DYNOMITE PACT

OhMy, IsThisActuallyABindingTreaty?

Yes. All signatories shall follow this treaty until ZI death RyanGDI stops failing. (We picked the one that would last the longest.)

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!

None of the dudes 'dat signed 'dis hurr agreement may do any of the following to eachother so long as this treaty remains a binding piece of e-paper:

-Declare War.

-Spy.

-Aid enemy nations or alliances.

-Teh r43p.

DO SUMFIN 'BOUT IT, PUNK.

-In the event that a signatory becomes dragged into a bar fight the other two signatories must provide help in the form of both physical assistance and the shipping of aid, sometimes in form of broken bottles and other things that signatories may have on hand.

-If one of the signatories decide to attack someone else aggressively in a fit of drunken rage/sadness/ForTehLulz, the others must be provided with atleast 48 hours notice and are inclined, but not obligated to assist their fellow dude-friend.

Sorry, this club is exclusive.

No new signatories shall be allowed to write 'dey name on our paper unless that person is agreed to by all of the current members.

GET OFF MAH LAWN YOU KIDS!

-In the event that one of the signatories is no longer cool with the others, the dude and or dudet may take his name off of our e-paper so long as a 48 our notice is given beforehand.

-If at any point one of the signatories becomes a jerk, loser, and or f**, his name can be erased from our holy e-paper with a unanimous vote from all other members.

CHALK LINES ON THE E-PAPER. HERE LIE OF THE NAMES OF THE MILITARY GAWDS.

Astronaut Jones, Guy's totally dope.

The AUT, Playa' of the game.

Genmawrius, Jofna, Jayovfennay, member of tLC, official BRAH, and please insert your name her-.

3555717833_09639d3fe5.jpg

This pact is eternal isn't it?

Even though it probably will be, not necessarily. I mean it does have a cancellation clause. Though I know I wouldn't sign something that I ever planned on cancelling. So far me it's eternal. And I'm pretty sure AJ and AUT plan on keeping their word as well. ;)

EDIT:

<Kryievla[Val]> lol

<Kryievla[Val]> posted :P

<Gen[m]|tLC-Busy> I saw xD

<Gen[m]|tLC-Busy> And responded o=

<Gen[m]|tLC-Busy> Oh wait

<Gen[m]|tLC-Busy> I just got the joke XD

<Kryievla[Val]> LOL

<Kryievla[Val]> Kry 1

<Kryievla[Val]> Jofna x

<Gen[m]|tLC-Busy> I have to edit that now xD

<Kryievla[Val]> :P

<Kryievla[Val]> sometimes I am too subtle

* Kryievla[Val] grins

I just missed a joke within a treaty THAT I WROTE. =_='

However for further clarification, this treaty is in fact binding ;)

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Of course, in the event of an alliance war, if our alliances are on opposite sides of the conflict this likely won't be put into effect. But in the event of rogues and people going rogue, this'll be in full effect. I know there aren't two badder mofos I'd rather be ridin' with.

Edited by The AUT

Of course, in the event of an alliance war, if our alliances are on opposite sides of the conflict this likely won't be put into effect. But in the event of rogues and people going rogue, this'll be in full effect. I know there aren't two badder mofos I'd rather be ridin' with.

Alliance war, we should make a clause for that. >_>

Either way, I kind of doubt we'll be on opposite sides before one of us ends up getting rogued on and this treaty has to come into effect, anyway.

@Qaianna; Although they aren't made "public", I do often see and hear many people signing these individual treaties. I personally think it's easier and almost better than signing alliance-to-alliance treatries. If my alliance decides that it's best to sign with an alliance I may not have had any say in it. If I did have some say, the popular vote may have been against me. But for argument's sake let's just say I like the alliance that we have a treaty with. Even then, as with every alliance, there are atleast one or two &#33;@#&#036;%bags in that alliance that I don't care for.

Now think, you have a nation-to-nation treaty that encompasses maybe 5 nations. If I'm one of those 5, and we're thinking about adding a new signatory, according to this treaty the notion to add the new person much be a unanimmous vote. So basically, no one gets in unless they are good with virtually every member that's already active.

@Bud; I also miss those long, warm, tender nights where we'd snuggle up under the blankets an- Yes I also miss you Bud. ^^ Good luck with Valhalla. /me is diploJofna.

Silly Jofna and his silly treatis ;)

Congrats

Thanks, and we planned on it being silly. Though you can be sure it will come into use if one of us is attacked.

What I think would be interesting is if someone in our MDOAP attacked Mogar or Sileath... would they upgrade their treaty to defend the other? o.o Your move, Boxxy.

yes these types of pacts are binding, this war is the first time I've seen them used during global conflicts, but it's nice to see more individual treaties.

I agree. Best wishes on spreading your special kind of mojo.