Cybernations Humor

hizzy

For all time I still think Sefarst response to Mpol's topic a loooong time ago is the best.

Mpol's OP

Sefarst's response

I like the idea of a best post award or something like it, but it should have some definition like whether or not it may be replies to other posts (this implies that two people made a great post and can cause issues), to what degree you must understand the circumstances of the joke, whether the author may be important for the post. Or may other parts of the forum qualify, gameplay, RP or even the OOC part.

My chest, it hurts from all the laughter

I kinda liked the awarding of the Ragnarok Recruitment Medal to Mr.White of OcUK personally. Multiple levels of comedy in that one from high to low.

Seeing how the two most competent members of the RoK .gov at the time were members of OcUK I am sure that award was well deserved. :wub:

Edited by Undabaningi Rasticus

Sir, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I lock this thread, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What is that taken off of? I just cannot place it

For all time I still think Sefarst response to Mpol's topic a loooong time ago is the best.

Mpol's OP

Sefarst's response

I like the idea of a best post award or something like it, but it should have some definition like whether or not it may be replies to other posts (this implies that two people made a great post and can cause issues), to what degree you must understand the circumstances of the joke, whether the author may be important for the post. Or may other parts of the forum qualify, gameplay, RP or even the OOC part.

I missed that post when it was actually posted, but it's one of the best posts I've ever read.

There are some in my signature

Edit: Copied here for future reference

God was abolished by the Bakunin Act of October 2007.
With all members now operating under the Paul Protocols, expect nothing but rainbows and sunshine from the jackboots of our members.
Your a good lookin' cow Moo. I'm thinking medium well, garlic butter and sauteed mushrooms. Mmmmmm...
Edited by Stylesjl

These are part of what used to be in my sig. I find the first one particularly funny.

<bart416> enderland, cause I know how CN works, you clearly don't

Because it's only unjust when it's happening to you, otherwise it's just part of the game.

My signature was removed, but there was one certain individual bribing moderation. He offered naked pictures of his girlfriend in exchange for an unban, but the way he did it made me cry in laughter.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=13839

Here me out on this

I know I'm not in the right format the reason for that is I can't see that only my ban appeal topic so I don't know how to post in the correct format.

So im appealing I would like to participate in this wonderful game once again.

Free money for unbanning me.

Followed by:

This was my second nation.

My first nation was ZIed so I made a new one.

Me and my brother share the same computer when he comes home from college and when he went on his it registered us as multies BUT!

My first nation and his nation had been made before that no two plus nations rule was in place and I was using the same email adress for that new account that I had used on my old nation.

I am willing to send you half nude/nude pics of my girlfriend in exchange of my unbannment

Edited by BacTalan

I see. I'm not touching that with a fifty lightyear pole, esteemed leader of "Hulk Land".

I saw the redoubtable Mr. Banner get mentioned, but this response by Doitzel to him revealing his age made me bust a gut for about five minutes, and then gave me the giggles for about a week or two after. :)

So it was worked out by Zenith simply paying Sparta and Argent off. Paying for their right to live. You know, other alliances in the past used to pay 'reparations' in order to not get rolled. MK, GR, IAA, and several others had to send millions upon millions to the NPO and Valhalla, who used to be some of Sparta's best friends. What ever came between you guys? You seem to have so much in common.

Now, tell me, how much did you get? One hundred million? Two hundred? No, three hundred. Might as well let it out, since we'll all find out sooner or later. At least don't earn yourselves a reputation as liars and hiders of the truth. I've done enough damage to your image already. I really would hate to have to bust it up some more.

You know, you have no idea how much it pains me to do this. Sparta, you're a good alliance. Remind me a lot of another number one alliance. One that wasn't afraid to use its power for power's sake. Tip of my hat to you fellows.

I just cracked up at this.

This old thread where His Holiness DoW (nuke rogue) on Moo

I didn't think the DoW was all that funny but the first five posts that followed the OP were just sheer stupidity but very amusing:

What is this I don't even

(edited for conformity)

what is this I don't even

and then through the thread:

I am unsure if this thread coined that phrase but it still rears its amusing head every now and again.

Edited by SirDog