Wrong Or Right?

bradenb09

lmao  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the Emperor of the Prism Protection Front, I believe you are a blithering fool. How ever, I am prepared to offer to a position in my alliance, a position of some power. Are you interested?

Edited by Atanatar

So I am the vice emperor of NRM. i am posting here cuz i am have no respect in my currenty alliance. what i am about to say some of you are involved first off i never spammed GDI IRC..yeah you got logs..news flash that wasnt me. so i would appreciate if all the accusations would stop. second why be in an alliance if they are not going to back you up and take ur side. am i wrong or right bout that. i cant even speak my mind in my alliance and im the Vice Emperor!! im sorry but i wanted to get ur guys opinions what chu think? am i wrong or right for feelin like this? what yu suggest?

I believe that is the question he asks and braden09 are wrong.

Just because you are second-in-command does not mean your members are small drones following your every whim. You only have the power that the membership gives you, not what fancy title you have at any given time.

Either getting second-in-command is very easy or you managed to do a lot of stuff your alliance mates didn't like and you have lost the respect of them. Maybe you just did something incredible stupid that even they cannot defend, but your post is sketchy at best.

And why are pissed? I mean just because people don't agree with you doesn't really justify that attitude. With some time and effort you should be able to let them see reason. As a leader you need to rough skin since there will always be pressure on you to do stuff.

Funny answer: You signed a treaty with GDI, so of course you're wrong to start off with.

Serious answer: You signed a treaty with GDI, so of course you're wrong to start off with.

To pile on: Bringing things like these to the big boards is very rarely anything approximating a good idea.

You are the Vice Emperor of NRM, NRM and GDI just got a treaty, I think. This thread is wrong. You may be right or wrong, but this thread is wrong.

This pretty much sums it up.

That said, though, signing with GDI was probably the first mistake.

I blame GOD personally, and Xiphosis specifically for the predicament you're in.

You would, wouldn't you? :v:

Shows how much you know, man. Who you should be blaming is Z.

Edited by Aurion