Bye bye

ochocinco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never talked to you personally, but I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I hate seeing members who add so much to the CN community leave. Good luck wherever you go, man.

He wrote it better than i could so yeah ^^^^this. I will say however I was dissapointed after a couple of barbs on the OWF not making it in to your target list in the last war it would have been fun to lob nukes back and forth as you seem to be a pretty fun loving guy. Good luck in RL. We shall all await your return.

You will be missed ocho. I remember when I joined Umbrella how crazily in love you were with this alliance. It's sad you don't see it as your home anymore. Also thanks for the tri nomination you gave me when I was there. Even though I couldn't go through with the election that nomination brought a smile on my face :)

Have a good life. Hope to catch you on IRC sometime

By the way, for those who have only recently learned of ochocinco for his colorful posting, he was also probably the strongest leader Umbrella ever had as one of our founding triumvirs. He was one of those who had the longest and most influential stints in gov in the alliance, even with considering he was in TOP for a good half year or more. Whether they hate him or love him, ever Umbrellan owes him for the alliance they have today.

Ocho, I hate that you are leaving, you !@#$@#$ !@#$%^&! I am still really happy you came back for one more stint with Umbrella. Your support of sceptor and I was the main reason we continued into gov I think, so we owe you a lot personally. I expect you to still come and share pictures with me, game or no game. If you ever find yourself in Texas (lol), I expect a facebook message.

Edited by mrcalkin

i remember the first time i really talked with you was trolling you, or something like that, on the black conclave forums. sorry bro :(

You were a pretty cool dude when i actually backed off and got to know you and I'm sad to see you go :(

come back soon

Sad to see you go, you made Umbrella a lot more fun. At least we still have pieman.

But the biggest loss from this is obviously GGA's, hope they realize how much they really blew it ;)