Ultimatum to Sparta

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparta isn't Karma, good sir.

Also, at Sileath, you support Mogar, your opinion is obviously delusional.

Sparta is considered a part of Karma, obviously Sparta isn't exactly a main alliance in the group considering their links to the Hegemony until less than a week before the war broke out, but they're still a Karma supporter, also gasp, someone who supports their friends, it's such a horrible thing.

Sparta isn't Karma, good sir.

Also, at Sileath, you support Mogar, your opinion is obviously delusional.

This is soooo tricky. With them being listed on the Karma side in the CN Wiki, any nation fighting them could not have recieved aid from a surrendered alliance per terms of 'not aiding nations fighting Karma'

This is soooo tricky. With them being listed on the Karma side in the CN Wiki, any nation fighting them could not have recieved aid from a surrendered alliance per terms of 'not aiding nations fighting Karma'

In the context I was using it, it meant that Sparta is not the entirety of Karma.

Don't get me wrong, I was simply suggesting that contacting a Blue team government would have been a better alternative.
I would have suggested MagicalBricks had acted as a Senator at the discretion of Nueva Vida since they were the people who entrusted him with his powers as Senator.
At the end of the day, it's not MHA's place to meddle. Magicalbricks is in a unique position, as a hitchhiker AND a blue team senator. Acting as an ally of Sparta and in the interests of the blue team, he sanctioned RV. To say he's a rogue senator is nowhere near the truth. He's just a senator looking out for allies.
You didn't read the thread did you?

You know the part where a rogue Senator who is a member of an Aqua alliance interfered in Blue team affairs by screwing 6 members of Blue team out of trades during a non-nuclear rogue war at the request of a Black team alliance without bothering to check with the people who trusted him to act responsibly?

Not ringing a bell is it?

Perhaps someone should sanction Magicalbricks to assist him in his move to another color. :P Trades aren't that big of a deal anyway, right?
Such a great idea Sponge. Edited by Fallen_Fool

I flew that affiliation for a mere moment while I was unaligned, in order to ensure that my nation would remain safe from attacks while the League was still in its formative stages. I wished only to exist in peace, but Sparta has denied me peace. This crime must be righted, and I shall not rest until justice is delivered.

I heard you were clever, what happened here? I flew the AA of an alliance at war with pretty much everybody else and thought I would not be attacked, ok...

Wait, then you changed AA, made a thread, threatening their alliance with ridiculous reps and attack their other members.

OMG sanction?

Edited by Mayzie

Wow when the shoe is on the other foot people tend to get upset.... Good luck RV, I hope the atrocities committed against you by the tyrannical alliances are brought to justice

Wow when the shoe is on the other foot people tend to get upset.... Good luck RV, I hope the atrocities committed against you by the tyrannical alliances are brought to justice

Wow, then someone attacked someone ghosting someone an aliance who were at war, but because it was RV, it was a massive injustice.

In the interest of time, can somebody catch me up on whose trolling who for what? I saw something about MHA and sanctions and decided I didn't want to read 20 pages...

Pretty much Sparta requested MHA sanction RV for attacking a member.

Wow, then someone attacked someone ghosting someone an aliance who were at war, but because it was RV, it was a massive injustice.

The injustice was when they sanctioned someone for a petty, at most, crime.

Great. I'm gone for just one day and I missed this gem.

pretty much MB sanctioned RV cos he was beating the crap out of low NS nations over soething completely ridiculous, like this whole thread.

:ph34r:

Sanctioning was certainly a bit of an overreaction here. Good luck with the fallout. And attempting to justify this politically is more of a joke that RV's initial actions and thread.

It's much easier to create internal scuffles if no external enemy is presented. Just a quick tip.

Pretty much Sparta requested MHA sanction RV for attacking a member.

This is wrong. The request was made of MagicalBricks who recently became a member of the MHA after being elected senator on the Blue Team. The first the MHA government learned of the sanctioning was in this thread.

EDIT: Wrong quote. :P

Edited by Count Rupert

omg it's so funny when people attack random little nations and bully them so they can get attention on the owf. lolololol

omg it's so not funny when people sanction people for attacking random little nations for attention on the owf. NOT lololol

Wait, what?

Let me get this straight, it's OK to attack small nations that don't know better for a joke that has nothing to do with them, but it's not ok to sanction someone directly involved TEMPORARILY and have 5 other nations, who were also uninvolved in the joke, lose a single trade for a few days?

Your action affected others that were not involved in your joke, Rebel Virginia. I had you sanctioned to make a point, and it looks like it worked. It's not so funny when people people get thrown forcefully into someone's joke now, is it? If your trade guild members need a temp trade before you get unsanctioned, have them message me in-game and I'll be happy to find them a temporary trade personally. You, however, can wait until you're unsanctioned.

We don't tech raid for this very reason, and it's utterly offensive to us when some takes a crap on our principles, especially as an attention grab. Just because the lot of you find this entire situation hilarious does not mean that it is right. Don't look at us to become your next despots. If that's what you want, someone please attack us and knock us the hell out of first because it's simply not going to happen.

Think about who is bullying who here. I was fine with his joke thread in the beginning when he was attacking our government, hell, I was going to play along with it. I don't like it, however, when my members get bullied for ridiculous reasons. Oh, we're so big and evil because someone attacked a member of ours and we responded with a temporary sanction. SPARTA, STOP RUINING RV'S JOKE THE GAME.

I hope in the future you direct your jokes properly if you intend to use force.

I'd also like to apologize to our friends and allies in MHA for getting them involved in this mess. I thank you for helping me out, but it wasn't my intent for you to get bashed in this mess as well.

To the rest of you, get over yourselves. NPO has been out of power for a month and you're all ready grabbing at straws to find the next villain. Maybe you should look at yourselves before you continue to bash everyone else. If you're looking at us to become the next super-villain, then someone please declare on us and knock us the hell out of first place, because it simply is not going to happen. We have the same principles we've always had. If you don't like them, don't attack our nations. It's that simple.

-George the Frickin' !@#$%

Edited by George the Great

Let me get this straight, it's OK to attack small nations that don't know better for a joke that has nothing to do with them, but it's not ok to sanction someone directly involved TEMPORARILY and have 5 other nations, who were also uninvolved in the joke, lose a single trade for a few days?

Emperor Rebel Virginia was met with belligerance; he did not spread it. He has again and again demonstrated his preferance for finding a peaceful way forward, but Sparta and her ilk seem to not want that. Trying to devalue this sitaution as a "joke" doesn't change what's happening.

I am disgusted by this turn of events.

Edited by Comrade Cata

:ph34r:

Sanctioning was certainly a bit of an overreaction here. Good luck with the fallout. And attempting to justify this politically is more of a joke that RV's initial actions and thread.

lol the irony is just killing me here. :awesome: I can think of quite a few NPO over-reactions which they attempted to politically justify.

To the rest of you, get over yourselves. NPO has been out of power for a month and you're all ready grabbing at straws to find the next villain. Maybe you should look at yourselves before you continue to bash everyone else. If you're looking at us to become the next super-villain, then someone please declare on us and knock us the hell out of first place, because it simply is not going to happen. We have the same principles we've always had, if you don't like them, don't attack our nations. It's that simple.

Yes, you've only been on top for a month (give or take) and you've already managed the turn a minor incident into a PR nightmare. Kudos.

I don't think anyone expects Sparta to become the next "super-villain" since that requires a certain panache and a good amount of resolve...