World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alaska.jpg

!@#$%* map, I know. Basically all the yellow is tahoe, and so is the entirety of the Kenai peninsula up to the inslet that almost cuts it off from the mainland.

Rest is Viniland (red) and the rest of alaska remains protectorate. V can tell you if I got his claim right

Edited by Emperor Mudd

As per this thread, Hulunbuir is under joint control of Zargathia and the Lu Empire. Please color-stripe it in the colors of both our glorious nations :P

Location_of_Hulunbuir_Prefecture_within_Inner_Mongolia_(China).png

It's the part in yellow, obviously. On the map, it should be directly left of Manchuria.

Fix'd :awesome:

Psh, I don't even know where the country is to conquer it (time to grab that world map :)). I was thinking more along the lines of go in, capture those in charge of the genocide, declare it a protectorate "until a local government can be organized," then hand it off to a new player.

EDIT: Oh, it's in the middle of the Africa war-thing? Maybe not then...

Edited by iKrolm

Kingdom of Cochin has declared Protectorate over territories held by republic of Free Somal. The forces I have stationed in Bosaso is now establishing order in Somal. I request map makers to mark Somal territory as Cochin Protectorate.

Link to RP thread.

Edited by king of cochin

Psh, I don't even know where the country is to conquer it (time to grab that world map :)). I was thinking more along the lines of go in, capture those in charge of the genocide, declare it a protectorate "until a local government can be organized," then hand it off to a new player.

EDIT: Oh, it's in the middle of the Africa war-thing? Maybe not then...

Kingdom of Cochin has declared Protectorate over territories held by republic of Free Somal. The forces I have stationed in Bosaso is now establishing order in Somal. I request map makers to mark Somal territory as Cochin Protectorate.

Link to RP thread.

Like I said, imperialism ftw. :awesome:

Kidding, don't kill meh KoC.

Hello from Mischief! Its Niko. Anyways, looking at the map, it seems Sumeragi left. As per our prior treaties, the regions of Manchuria are to revert to my control. If anyone knows who Zargathia is lemme know and I'll try to work something out, but otherwise there will be IC diplomatic/military conflict when i return. :(