World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made more land in conquest but probably won't be that way for long. Is it worth updating it on the map?

This isn't a map for the game itself, it's a map for CNRP (CyberNations Role Play). If you want to RP here, by all means do so, but otherwise, this isn't the correct place to post.

I'd like for my claims to be adjusted slightly. You see those two islands just east of Madagascar that are marked as mine? The one on the right, Mauritius, is owned by Transvaal.

Or at least, it's not owned by me since it wasn't part of the handover.

Uhh... Y'know, mentioning where that area approximately is would help. From the shape i'd say Antarctica, but that spans across the entire world so it's a bit hard to tell. When looking at a map most people are able to tell what country they're more or less looking at since there's nations there too, but there's no reference point in the screenshot you took.

Also, encircling the area or otherwise marking it in Paint would help in showing what part of the white blob you want to claim ^^;

All I did was take iamthey's last version and fix Jed's border, so I don't see how I can go back and put exactly the same thing on.

:v:

They reposted his version a few times. You used an older version. :P

I revised it several times sargun might have used one of the earlier links. I think the only error that is exclusive to his, is that norfolk is still marked alliance. *shrugs*

Uhh... Y'know, mentioning where that area approximately is would help. From the shape i'd say Antarctica, but that spans across the entire world so it's a bit hard to tell. When looking at a map most people are able to tell what country they're more or less looking at since there's nations there too, but there's no reference point in the screenshot you took.

Also, encircling the area or otherwise marking it in Paint would help in showing what part of the white blob you want to claim ^^;

The nation of Kitex claims land east of the Hanseatic Commonwealth Protectorate (which is in Anartica). Also the land is south and west of Transvaal and Natal (which are in southern Africa).

Kitexianclaims-1.jpg

The red signals the Kitexian border and the dark blue signals the extent of Kitexian waters.