World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hae Da Fung, the new state of Tibet, is now formally part of the Dragon Empire under the leadership of N Reeki as state governor and legislative representative. Thus Tibet needs the appropriate shade of grey.. and the font size of our name needs increased again :-P I'm kidding.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I would like to migrate to North china which is under the DE protectorate and also I will be giving back the land i am leaving back to the Cochin protectorate.

I was approved by the Dragon Empire council to do so i will be able to migrate to North China .

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6193/currentchina.png

Edited by lutai

Well I was hoping for something with borders, and yes I've already looked it seems like there isn't anything that fits to exactly what I need except the world map on here, but I need one thats blank, and my paint is F-ing up so I can't just color in everything white on one of the versions we have, and the borders are off(obviously) so I was hoping someone would have perhaps the one they used for original claims with the borders n stuff and no color.