Another nation in Asia

Markus Wilding

A Japanese man in a trim suit approaches a microphone. He puts down a small stack of papers and begins his speech.

250px-YutaHiraoka.jpg

Hello, my name is Yuan Zhi Wei, and I am the Emperor of Hae Da Fung. We have worked internally with the Dragon Empire for most of our infrastructure such as hospitals, airports and other facilities. I truly wish I could divulge more information, but we are stil trying to get things settled, so for now I must leave. We hope for many more years of peace with the world and the Dragon Empire!

Edited by N Reeki

"The Legislature is under the process of reviewing a recognition of this government which the Empire has been fostering for a time. We suspect it will be recognized shortly. Before I go to the Legislature, would Hae Da Fung wish to petition for Dragon Empire membership? It is an option, not a requirement. There are a lot of benefits involved if you do, including easy transit and oceanic access without restriction. Otherwise there's the typical border checks and we'll have to make some other arrangements to help you get more access to the waters. It complicates things, but it can be done." Anthony Davis inquired. Since MV was climbing Everest, Davis was his temporary stand-in.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Hae Da Fung's sovereignty has been recognized by the Dragon Empire. Their petition to join the Empire has also been accepted. They are now a member state of the Empire with full rights and privileges to vote in the legislature and elections of the Dragon Empire senate and to put candidates up for Triumvirate Seats during election cycles. Welcome aboard.

Please have your representative to legislature familiarize itself with recent congressional actions including the conflict in Oman.. and begin working with the Secretary, Kingdom of Cochin, to register your state in our databases properly and to integrate your military apparatus into the Imperial military.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: DE vs. Sumer?
ooc: Stop trying to create self-fulling prophecies. If there is a war it will be based on who acts aggressively against us first, not on our choosing. That is what will make us great.

OOC: That's not what I meant. please don't put words in my mouth.

Though I do think the next one will involve the Dragon empire.