Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like that ribbon/streamer look, I think that's what it is.

Eh, everyone's a critic I guess. I'm no exception.

. . . you have NO idea what we in the graphics department at TOP went through to come up with this choice. It received a 59.79% confidence vote.

As to the origin of the image concept just check any EUIII screenshot: http://www.dfmagazine.com/html/imagenes/im...S-III-PC-01.JPG

This one I like NEW_MASK_ICON.png and this one prototype_small.png I really like. They seem more substantial. Eh, everyone's a critic I guess. I'm no exception.

That is what I voted for, but the paradox game pips won out. Both of those were done by broadbeans and I especially loved the second one.

This one I like NEW_MASK_ICON.png and this one prototype_small.png I really like. They seem more substantial. Eh, everyone's a critic I guess. I'm no exception.

I agree with you. I voted for the second one. Broadbeans did some good pip work.

Edited by Carl the Conqueror

The game was created in January '06, which makes it 3 years and 4 months old...

which makes us 4 months older(if this day was your exact founding) :P but you guys are definitely one of oldest alliances around.(probably top 10 in for current ones)

Also Hearts Of Iron 2 is the most awesome game ever :P

any way congrats TOP For doing what few have done :)

Edited by Sylar

That is what I voted for, but the paradox game pips won out. Both of those were done by broadbeans and I especially loved the second one.

I liked the last one the best, but more TOPpers wanted the streamer. Now we just need to convince Johan to join.

Edited by Jinnai

Wut? 3 years??????

Well, thank God I'm not in TOP for whole three years now.... I mean, I already watch the News on TV and wait for the latest news from Karma war.... but, well.... I hope TOP will suffer me for the next 3 years.... that would be cool!

So, congrazzz to everyone of the alliance, and thanks for the nice wishes.

which makes us 4 months older(if this day was your exact founding) :P but you guys are definitely one of oldest alliances around.(probably top 10 in for current ones)

Our actual funding is somewhere between 17th-19th may. We seem to chose a different date to celebrate every year :P

Happy Charter day TOP!

Congratulations on wonderful anniversary. TOP has distinguished themselves as one of the elite few on Planet Bob by virtue of their superior wisdom, cunning, and talent. Bravo.

Here's to you.

futurama_bender.jpg

Edited by watchman