Dispatch From the Greenland Republic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday to the Republic o/

And congratulations to our new government (though I believe you left out our new Minister of Boats, Official Chef, and the handsome and charming Postmaster General)

Yay go us. :D

Also, Minister of Trains election needs more competition. :v:

Minister of Trains usually has the most candidates. That one vote for Degenerate was mine by the way. I guess he wasn't as popular a candidate as I expected. :(

Edited by Sal Paradise

Congrats to our allies in GR and look forward to talking with this "Al" character. ;)

What are the duties of the Minister of Trains?

The Minister of Trains' portfolio is one of the most varied portfolios of our ministerial positions. Indeed, it is often said that the Minister of Trains is the backbone of the Archon's cabinet, the linchpin of his grand administrative experiment, the steel embrace of his late-night courtship with that resplendent swan that is the Greenland Republic. He is a mysterious figure, cloaked in legend, bound in destiny and swaddled in mixed metaphor, frothing forth from the bubbly pot that is the heart and soul of every Republican. In the tumultuous early days of the Republic, the Minister of Trains was the rock around which our formless potential, churning in the expansive void, could coalesce. During our darkest hours, the Minister of Trains with his captivating wit and explosive good cheer, insured that those hours were our finest. And today, that fine tradition continues.

The Minister of Trains' portfolio is one of the most varied portfolios of our ministerial positions. Indeed, it is often said that the Minister of Trains is the backbone of the Archon's cabinet, the linchpin of his grand administrative experiment, the steel embrace of his late-night courtship with that resplendent swan that is the Greenland Republic. He is a mysterious figure, cloaked in legend, bound in destiny and swaddled in mixed metaphor, frothing forth from the bubbly pot that is the heart and soul of every Republican. In the tumultuous early days of the Republic, the Minister of Trains was the rock around which our formless potential, churning in the expansive void, could coalesce. During our darkest hours, the Minister of Trains with his captivating wit and explosive good cheer, insured that those hours were our finest. And today, that fine tradition continues.

That and he runs the trains.

Minister of trains? what....

Someone needs to show you the internet. I advise visiting MK's boards, and all will be revealed.

Also, well done to GR, I don't need to wish you good luck, because I know that you will govern yourselves well and honourably for years to come, but I o7 you.

o/ GR