C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be Apricot, Raspberry or Apple, 'friad we ran out of Strawberry preserves some Hakai or the other must've made off with it.

Do try the cucumber sandwiches though, they are absotutly delish.

No Strawberry? This is a travesty of unparalleled reknown! I...I am at a loss for words.

But, my good sir, would it not seem more wise to simply stay for the tea party, thus allowing you to consume for tea than you would have room to steal?

Pff, *crashin' a party and stealin' stuff* is way more BA than *attending a tea party* what am I, six years old??

This is the finest tea party that I have ever had the pleasure of attending, although the absence of the jam does detract somewhat from what might have been.

My good sir, are you anti-jam thief? You might as well have stolen the jam yourself!

My good sir, are you anti-jam thief? You might as well have stolen the jam yourself!

Don't you lecture us with your nonsense of equality and such! We are fully justified to dislike the jam thief, your preaching falls on deaf ears sir.

I am neither pro or anti jam thief and merely wish to point out that the whole jam thief debacle has marred what otherwise would be the perfect social occasion.

I am neither pro or anti jam thief and merely wish to point out that the whole jam thief debacle has marred what otherwise would be the perfect social occasion.

Good sir, no reason to fret. Rok has requested enough jam for us all to be returned by the jam thief. I do say we may have enough jam for many more tea parties.

Saying that he is just as bad as the jam thief is no testament to the good nature of the jam thief. He must pay for all the jam he has stolen.