IRAN into this on our forums

That's quite the democracy you've got there.

Are you aware of what democracy actually is by any chance?

it's a representative democracy, still considered a democracy, I believe TOP considers themselves a democracy too.

You like democracy so much that you undemocratically installed yourself in government after leaving only a day (maybe two days) before. You must love that democracy stuff.
VIII. Establishment Of Treaties

IRAN desires to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with alliances that maintain similar goals and philosophies. Moreover, IRAN may also wish to preserve and protect fledgling alliances that it finds to be worthy of such aid. In the event that a treaty or protectorate agreement is found to be necessary and desirable, any such treaty or protectorate agreement must by approved by a majority of the Triumvirs.

IX. Charter Modifications

Although IRAN is not a democracy

Batallion negotiated a treaty (a peace/armistice treaty) without the knowledge and consent of either his fellow Triumvirs or his protectorate, The Phoenix Federation. This was an act of seizing of full power of the alliance.

Mogar ruled in exile (like a boss) until world opinion rightfully came down so strongly in his favor that he was able to retake his rightful place as one of the leaders of IRAN and displace cowardly Batallion.

As at the time of this incident IRAN was not a democracy, I'm not sure what the problem is. Upon violating the charter by surrendering without notice/consent, Batallion gave up any legal standing to call himself a leader of IRAN.

Any further doubts about who is more fit to hold a leadership position in IRAN is quelled by Batallion's failed attempt at provoking an IRAN civil war in order to return himself to power.

This ICYHOT burn has been brought to you courtesy of Sileath.

Congratulations. Democracy has its pains, but it is very much worthy. How does that saying attributed to Churchill goes?

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried."

it's a representative democracy, still considered a democracy, I believe TOP considers themselves a democracy too.

When one man can appoints an outside member to the highest position in the alliance by his sole power, you do not have a democracy. You like democracy when you're calling the shots. Don't try to fool anyone into thinking that you're a fair or just servant of the people.

Edited by Captain Flinders

When one man can appoints an outside member to the highest position in the alliance by his sole power, you do not have a democracy. You like democracy when you're calling the shots. Don't try to fool anyone into thinking that you're a fair or just servant of the people.

If Mogar did not have the full endorsement of the people of IRAN, Batallion's attempt at provoking a civil war would have been successful.

Also, please see my ICYHOT burn above, showing that prior to this announcement, IRAN was not a democracy.

Edited by Sileath

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? :awesome:

If Mogar did not have the full endorsement of the people of IRAN, Batallion's attempt at provoking a civil war would have been successful.

Not the point I was making. I was contesting the idea Mogar "likes democracy". He doesn't, he likes attention and power. Neither of which I figure he deserves.

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? :awesome:

All the trend-whores have newsletters. I just spew when and where I feel like it. Good to see someone is listening though.

As was previously stated, we werent a democracy, show me where in this new charter is says I'm an ebil dictator please.

Not the point I was making. I was contesting the idea Mogar "likes democracy". He doesn't, he likes attention and power. Neither of which I figure he deserves.

All the trend-whores have newsletters. I just spew when and where I feel like it. Good to see someone is listening though.

I do happen to like democracy, I feel people should be able to have a voice in their alliance, not just be used as pawns like NPO does.

I do enjoy attention, if I enjoyed power I would have stayed in TPF, I was MoFA of a sanctioned alliance, that's a bit more power than I currently have, and you may not feel I deserve it, but I can bet money I've done more in my time in the cyberverse than you or most of the other players have.

He's listening because he's still butthurt he was removed, I was disappointed by his actions but did not expect very much maturity.