Scarlet Ellen Red

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which two?

:ph34r:

VE and OV.

EDIT: Until last night. We were told that there would be talks last night, which didn't happen. It is difficult to get 18 alliances together.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

New Pacific Order Reps Race

Day 7

Old Total

910 Nation Violations

2.730 Billion

91,000 Tech

+12 days of terms

Today's Add-on's

132 Nations Violated

396 Million

13,200 Tech

+ 2 days of terms

Total so Far

1042 Nation Violations

3.126 Billion

104,200 Tech

+14 days of terms

Comments:

Nothing big, we broke 100k in tech and 3 billion in cash today. Also if anyone has even been looking at my posts... after the second report NPO nations in PM above 5k ns have droped. It was up to a max of 158 now it is 132. Yes i have double checked to be sure!

See ya next post!

[Disclaimer: Now this topic isn't a debate about those terms, as the title says, I made this to inform everyone what those terms would be, if added up. I am simply informing you what they are, so please don't write mis-informing reports. I am not here to debate how good/bad/ok/not-ok the terms are. I am just simply writing what they would be. So please don't throw tons of flames out there. Pwease :( ]

Don't even try that. The only alliance to break surrender terms and attack the alliance who surrendered is the NPO, the idea of them not trusting an alliance enough to surrender to them is laughable.

I think there's some miscommunication here. What I'm 'trying', at least I think, is not what you think I'm trying. I'm trying to see things through NPOs eyes. I find it reasonable that there would be difficulty in having complete trust inthe word of former allies whom leave and find themselves at war with each other shortly afterward.

I think there's some miscommunication here. What I'm 'trying', at least I think, is not what you think I'm trying. I'm trying to see things through NPOs eyes. I find it reasonable that there would be difficulty in having complete trust inthe word of former allies whom leave and find themselves at war with each other shortly afterward.

These former allies didn't attack while allied though. I think that's the point. It feels to me like the NPO is projecting their mode of thinking on to the alliances arrayed against them.

For example?

These former allies didn't attack while allied though. I think that's the point. It feels to me like the NPO is projecting their mode of thinking on to the alliances arrayed against them.

All opinions are valid here. Projection or not, I can understand being hesitant to trust, that's all I'm saying with that.

VE and OV.

Salt's been a bit absent lately (not fully abreast with things) and you know that I got back and responded to Vektor shortly after he spoke with Salt, and you know exactly what I told him, so why would you even post this?

I mean honestly, while asking for surrender you post crap like this at the same time? It would do you well to go back and edit your post.

Edit: I have been told by NPO government that Moo's post was a "slip of the tongue" and he was fully aware of the status of our conversation and our front's intentions. However, an edit would still be in order, as we don't want anyone believing misinformation, right? ;)

Edited by Il Impero Romano

:D:D its not that funny at all

the only hope that they have is what they are clinging too

which is that if they fan out long enough that kahma will start to fight amoungst themselves

this is the only plan npo have to wait it out in peace and hope that cn turn against kahma

the big problem with npo at the min is the leaders are all so far up their own backsides they think that because they are serving in iraq they are some how super people and fighting a one man war :P

you know who you are mr umbrella man lol i never laughed at one guy as much as i laughed at our irc convo :P:p you realy are the man umbrella guy :P its all you out there in iraq go get them :P:p:p

:D:D its not that funny at all

the only hope that they have is what they are clinging too

which is that if they fan out long enough that kahma will start to fight amoungst themselves

this is the only plan npo have to wait it out in peace and hope that cn turn against kahma

the big problem with npo at the min is the leaders are all so far up their own backsides they think that because they are serving in iraq they are some how super people and fighting a one man war :P

you know who you are mr umbrella man lol i never laughed at one guy as much as i laughed at our irc convo :P:p you realy are the man umbrella guy :P its all you out there in iraq go get them :P:p:p

Why, yes! I totally agree. Or something. :wacko:

Ebil Kahma and their ebil ways...

Edited by hertugen

I don't know that your attempt to surrender on Day One really counts.

Over the weeks, we have approached various alliances; although up until a couple of weeks ago we were going through Archon, who was their spokesperson for a while.

There were to have been discussions last night, but the difficulty of getting 18 alliances together and/or informed is a real one. I am sure they will begin when that logistical problem has been worked out.

Salt's been a bit absent lately (not fully abreast with things) and you know that I got back and responded to Vektor shortly after he spoke with Salt, and you know exactly what I told him, so why would you even post this?

I mean honestly, while asking for surrender you post crap like this at the same time? It would do you well to go back and edit your post.

Edit: I have been told by NPO government that Moo's post was a "slip of the tongue" and he was fully aware of the status of our conversation and our front's intentions. However, an edit would still be in order, as we don't want anyone believing misinformation, right? ;)

Read my response to Kingzog, above this post.

It was hardly crap. Sethb asked a question, which seemed odd, since we have spoken with him a few times over the last couple of weeks. I answered it. Nothing more, nothing less.

VE and OV.

EDIT: Until last night. We were told that there would be talks last night, which didn't happen. It is difficult to get 18 alliances together.

Sorry man, but that's crap. :P

Edit: I have been told by NPO government that Moo's post was a "slip of the tongue" and he was fully aware of the status of our conversation and our front's intentions. However, an edit would still be in order, as we don't want anyone believing misinformation, right?

So yeah, this. :)

I feel as if coming out of peace mode and accepting a beating might speed up the likely hood of successful negotiations and make the reps lighter, which would allow you to rebuild faster. But of course if you want to sit in peace mode for the rest of eternity and slowly wither away that's fine too...

At one point, the NPO was even so bold as to proudly flaunt their status as the "bully" alliance (i.e. The sig picture that read "keeping the little man down since [whenever]"). CN has chafed against their tyranny many times and failed. They have shown themselves to be double-standard, hypocritical cowards. In my opinion, NPO deserves no mercy. They deserve no peace. In my opinion they should be hunted down and blasted to the oblivion that has long awaited them.

This is our Pelennor Field, our Battle of Endor, our Somme. Death to the NPO.

At one point, the NPO was even so bold as to proudly flaunt their status as the "bully" alliance (i.e. The sig picture that read "keeping the little man down since [whenever]"). CN has chafed against their tyranny many times and failed. They have shown themselves to be double-standard, hypocritical cowards. In my opinion, NPO deserves no mercy. They deserve no peace. In my opinion they should be hunted down and blasted to the oblivion that has long awaited them.

This is our Pelennor Field, our Battle of Endor, our Somme. Death to the NPO.

Oh don't be cruel now. They deserve to get peace eventually, as their main crime was having allies dumb enough to follow their every move. It's not NPO's fault that their reign continued, but the collective sucking off of NPO's success. I mean seriously guys, how many alliances had to be backstabbed or killed with terrible caucus belli's until you finally stood up for yourselves? And I'm not blaming EVERYONE. Some alliances never cowtowed to being forced into allying the NPO. although a great deal did bend over.

However, I do believe that this war should continue until they squirm, which they have yet to do. Wait until they are so war torn that they are no longer a threat and they are begging for any type of terms they can get. I mean hell their catchphrase was "Let admin have mercy, for we shall have none" or something of the sort. Make 'em pay but don't sink down to their level. Crushing them is not sinking down to their level, crushing them is playing Cybernations. Never ever letting them surrender is sinking down to their level. War is an extension of politics after all.

Edited by Comrade Korey