Announcement from Frostbite

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Assington and the High Court of Wigglage. Always left out of the fun.

The HCW will happily expend it's legal jurisdiction into the domain of Frostbite.

And yus, the awesomeness of this thread is only limited by the supply of ale between our four alliances. Limitless.

This is absurdly crazy and I'm surprised the universe even would allow such a thing to ever come together, as it is certainly an affront to any higher power. That this pact exists in any world is just.....beyond me.

This is absurdly crazy and I'm surprised the universe even would allow such a thing to ever come together, as it is certainly an affront to any higher power. That this pact exists in any world is just.....beyond me.

It is not so much an affront to a higher power as much as a coup. Frostbite is all up in your celestial body dictating ur fates.

I have my doubts as to the strength of relationship between some of the alliances as a whole rather than the individual leaders involved. From experience, not having close alliance-wide relationships can be very disruptive under the stress of a high-voltage political situation such as a war. However, as sovereign dictators for your respective alliances I suppose that isn't as important as in an alliance like mine.

Anywho, I think this is an interesting development and wish you luck in it's execution.

It's so amazing that there aren't word to define it.

Also I predicted this an week ago!

I just missed the name and tLC who weren't created at the time :P

I predicted it first!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a better predicter!!!!

Also, to the one that said that he has doubts about the relationships of these four Alliances:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:lol1:Are you joking?

o/ NpO STA tlC NSO & myself!!!!

I have my doubts as to the strength of relationship between some of the alliances as a whole rather than the individual leaders involved. From experience, not having close alliance-wide relationships can be very disruptive under the stress of a high-voltage political situation such as a war. However, as sovereign dictators for your respective alliances I suppose that isn't as important as in an alliance like mine.

Anywho, I think this is an interesting development and wish you luck in it's execution.

I think I can speak for all of NSO when I say that we have pretty damn good relations with all of these guys. Especially Polar and STA.

I think this bloc (MDP bloc? I haven't seen a defence bloc without oA in it since the Knights of Christ disbanded :P) made every win detector in Uralica simultaneously explode. That's how epic this is. And the best part is, the four signees are all ones I LOVE. (I really need to add #NSO to ajoin, don't I? :ph34r:)

Hails on the house:

o/ Polaris (Polaris really does prevail ;))

o/ NSO (May The Force Serve You Well)

o/ STA (Za Sibir'! :awesome: )

o/ TLC (I don't drink alcohol, but I go to the cab anyway so I can talk footy with Penchuk :P Also o/ Sponge)

NSO/STA/NpO have been close for quite a while, TLC is new and made up of a bunch of ex members of the aforementioned alliances, so that isnt shocking.

They got us in a bloc....the end of days is truly upon us.

Well, if we must join one then this has to be the one to join.

O/ Frostbite

My thoughts exactly when I saw STA and bloc together in the same OP. However, I can understand this decision as it was only natural.

Congrats and o/ to all parties involved.

-Arch

I think this bloc (MDP bloc? I haven't seen a defence bloc without oA in it since the Knights of Christ disbanded :P) made every win detector in Uralica simultaneously explode. That's how epic this is. And the best part is, the four signees are all ones I LOVE. (I really need to add #NSO to ajoin, don't I? :ph34r:)

MDoAP bloc, sorry to disappoint. :P

Each alliance may share a wealth of experience but this was still extremely slow. Why some of that experience couldn't have made this signed ages ago is beyond me. It's about time something like this was signed.

o/ All signatories.