Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Announcement

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a member of GOONS for well over a year, fought in several wars (5?), and was regularly on iRC with banned member, banned member, banned member, Daemon banned member and all the rest (miniputt ftw). I know the people of GOONS, their temperaments, what made them tick, and how awesome they could be. I even played with GOONS in Astro Empires. I fondly remember when banned member sanctioned admin after he switched his nation to black to read his senator posts on Pokemons (a truly epic tale). I was a GOON and knew them all. You, sir, are no GOON.

Nice GOONS! You still have 4 members and that's a good sign. Make an MDP with the also still existant NAAC! :)

I think NAAC is a bit less annoying and better mannered. I have some friends there. :mellow:

Mmkay, I got three pages in before I just couldn't take it anymore.

OP, just stfu and gtfo. I like the new GOONS better than you and your failed remake. However, I'm getting the feeling that this is just an epic troll thread...well, I've been trolled if that's the case. Well played, I guess?

I was a member of GOONS for well over a year, fought in several wars (5?), and was regularly on iRC with banned member, banned member, banned member, Daemon banned member and all the rest (miniputt ftw). I know the people of GOONS, their temperaments, what made them tick, and how awesome they could be. I even played with GOONS in Astro Empires. I fondly remember when banned member sanctioned admin after he switched his nation to black to read his senator posts on Pokemons (a truly epic tale). I was a GOON and knew them all. You, sir, are no GOON.

Well of course he isn't a GOON. He's not banned (yet).

Just been chatting with the last OPM of old GOONS. She's never heard of this guy, and confirms that old GOONS was disbanded.

Can we call this as a joke thread and move on?

Sara is still around somewhere?

I love all the banned members we ended up getting. That was us old GOONS in a nutshell, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :D