A Zenith announcement special

banner.png_595.jpg

Notice of Treaty Cancellation

Treaties are not relationships themselves, they are merely an indication of how serious a particular relationship may be. In order to maintain that relationship, there needs to be communication, which in at least one case, has been lacking. The lack of communication caused several other issues to flare up, especially in the face of the Karma war, which only put the icing on the cake. Suffice it to say, MHA and Zenith no longer hold the same friendship they once had. We do not prefer to see this as a breakdown of relations, but rather that both alliances have moved on.

On a personal note, good luck MHA. Sorry things didn't work out.

I kindly ask to all those present to keep things civil. Thank you.

EDIT: Zenith's Babel fish died. We were then unable to communicate.

Edited by Ferrous

The Zenith symbol in the OP is black. Black is not currently in fashion. MHA is. Had my allies in Zenith picked up a copy of GQ now and then, this entire debacle could have been avoided. Alas, the Sword of Debacles reigns. :v:

Also hai. :wub:

The Zenith symbol in the OP is black. Black is not currently in fashion. MHA is. Had my allies in Zenith picked up a copy of GQ now and then, this entire debacle could have been avoided. Alas, the Sword of Debacles reigns. :v:

Also hai. :wub:

Enlighten me in this Fashion you speak of, my friend. I wish only to learn the ways of GQ. :P