Negative Improvements

Aeternalis

Actually, -90 is the worst you can get. You probably forgot border walls.

Worst I've had was about -50 after the War on Peace.

I can confirm this :P

Was at -90 then sold my border walls, my land, then since I was under 1k land I sold my navy things whatever they were.

Now I'm only -77, if fluctuates between when I rebuy to 1k infra to get nukes and my off days when I get taken down to around 400infra.

Actually, -90 is the worst you can get. You probably forgot border walls.

Worst I've had was about -50 after the War on Peace.

you're correct, but you don't keep border walls during warfare, more population = more soldiers.

I can confirm this :P

Was at -90 then sold my border walls, my land, then since I was under 1k land I sold my navy things whatever they were.

Now I'm only -77, if fluctuates between when I rebuy to 1k infra to get nukes and my off days when I get taken down to around 400infra.

Holy Toledo, you are having fun!

Does anyone know how many improvements there are total? Wouldn't the max number be close to the negative of the number of improvements.

Edited by Duncan King

Holy Toledo, you are having fun!

Does anyone know how many improvements there are total? Wouldn't the max number be close to the negative of the number of improvements.

I had the max number of improvements, I have achieved all I can hope for in that aspect.