For the first time ever, Polar has more NS than Pacifica.

Kijuna

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're taking him a tad bit too serious, the lower case and capital case of P has always been a joke around these parts.

true enough. that joke was also a play on our relationship. since that relationship no longer exists.....

I found it quite hilarious that someone actually needed to point this out, but then again I wouldn't expect newer polarians to understand.

its polars ;)

I never cared for the lower case p myself. I have always referred to the New Polar Order as "Polar" or just the Order depending on the context in which I was posting.

i think the vast majority of people are in the same boat as you. as far as i'm concerned, its Polaris and Pacifica respectively. there is no NPO/NpO :ph34r:

Oh no, I am not any authority whatsoever on Polar. They give me much more respect and honor than I deserve. I would give Tygaland and Electron Sponge much more credit for their success, insofar as past Emperor's go, than I could ever claim for myself.

Don't be so modest, Pop.

It's not that I didn't get it. I thought the debate was funny, but I just wanted to be sure in case people were serious. That would be far too confusing. I just say NPO or Pacifica and Polaris or Polar.

Edited by Iamrecognized

Oh no, I am not any authority whatsoever on Polar. They give me much more respect and honor than I deserve. I would give Tygaland and Electron Sponge much more credit for their success, insofar as past Emperor's go, than I could ever claim for myself.

This makes me curious, who was it that thought of the name? :o

Reading the formation thread, looks like Assington was the first to use the 'NpO' acronym.

This makes me curious, who was it that thought of the name? :o

Reading the formation thread, looks like Assington was the first to use the 'NpO' acronym.

I believe Assington came up with the NpO acronym, yes.

Edited by Penguin