Joint Zenith-NADC Announcement

A Special Announcement from Zenith and the North Atlantic Defense Coalition

220px-Newzenflag.png200px-Nadc_newflag2.jpg

In the recent war, as Zenith fought along her allies, the North Atlantic Defense Coalition honored her Optional Defense Pact with Zenith. They fought together, and a bond was formed between the two alliances. To commemorate this bond the two alliances have decided to upgrade their existing treaty. So yeah, this happens to be that treaty:

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition - Zenith Mutual Defense and Optional Agression Pact

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Zenith hereby commit to uphold the following principles of nonaggression, respect, defense, and agression outlined in this Mutual Defense and Optional Agression Pact.

Preamble

This treaty is signed in good faith, and is based upon the noble ideals of friendship, cooperation, and protection common to all of us. It is signed not only in the pursuit of peace, which many times becomes stagnant, but in the hopes that both signatory alliances will work together to actively pursue a better future by guaranteeing their security. In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both organizations and their members will remain sovereign.

Friendship

The signatory alliances and their members will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own members. Signatories will show tact and consideration when addressing any grievances, namely by making full use of proper diplomatic channels.

Non-Aggression

No member nation of either alliance will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid (be it military, money, technology, or knowledge) to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other.

Mutual Defense

In the signing of this pact, both sides agree to defend and aid one another in times of war when requested by the other signatory alliance. Should either of the signatory alliances be attacked by another power, the other is required to come to to its assistance with its full strength and resources.

To request assistance in a time of war, the alliance which is in need must first send a request to the other signatory alliance. That alliance then has 48 hours, or two days, to fully prepare for the shift from peace to war for maximum war efficiency. The options of termination outlined in Article IV are still available even after assistance is requested and granted. If one alliance commits a warranted act of aggression and requests assistance from the other signatory alliance, that alliance is not required to grant the request. However, the other signatory is still highly encouraged to offer their assistance. Let it be known that this treaty provides all signatories with full legal justification to enter a conflict that concerns the other, if they so choose.

Mutual Agression

In the event that one Party requires assistance in an aggressive war against a Non-Signatory Alliance, both Parties are encouraged but not obligated to assist the other by means of political, financial, and military aid. This treaty provides both signatories with full legal justification to enter a conflict that concerns the other, if they so choose.

Intelligence

If either Party receives sensitive information regarding the other Party, they agree to share said information and the source of it with the intent to protect the security and honour of both Signatories.

External Treaties

In the event that a conflict arise resulting from a external treaty or agreement that interfere with this treaty, this Treaty shall remain resolute. These conflicts shall be resolved between the signatories of this treaty.

Withdrawal

If either signatory alliance feels that this treaty has been unjustly violated and resulting diplomatic negotiations have not offered any sort of resolution, they have the right to withdraw from the treaty by the express will of their respective decision making bodies. Notification of withdrawal must be given to the other signatory within fourty-eight hours. Should this treaty be revoked by either alliance, a twenty-four hour grace period begins in which neither alliance may declare war on the other, after which no such rules apply.

For Zenith:

Executive Triumvir: Suvorov

External Triumvir: Duncan King

Internal Triumvir: Metictype

Regent: Ferrous

Minister of Defense: Christian

Minister of Development: The Joker23

Minister of Domestic Affairs: xaero

Minister of Finance: Gogeta

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Sulmar

Signed for the NADC,

TankKiller

Secretary General

Lord Damien

Foreign Affairs Minister

DaSupe

Military Operations Commander

FreddieMercury

Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister

Heroica

Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister

tl:dr Zenith and NADC upgrade to MDoAP.

pretty big upgrade, but congratulations.

It's an MDoAP, not an MADP. We can initiate together but we don't have to.

Mutual Agression

In the event that one Party requires assistance in an aggressive war against a Non-Signatory Alliance, both Parties are encouraged but not obligated to assist the other by means of political, financial, and military aid. This treaty provides both signatories with full legal justification to enter a conflict that concerns the other, if they so choose

"Aggression" is also spelled wrong. :(

This treaty is unfortunate but necessary.

It's an MDoAP, not an MADP. We can initiate together but we don't have to.

"Aggression" is also spelled wrong. :(

This treaty is unfortunate but necessary.

Yeah, you should try reviewing/reading the treaty before you sign it, next time.

Eh, congrats on the treaty. I'd expect better from my friends in NADC though, oh well.

Yeah, you should try reviewing/reading the treaty before you sign it, next time.

Eh, congrats on the treaty. I'd expect better from my friends in NADC though, oh well.

But if I had, you wouldn't have had the chance to post here and inflate your precious ego. I agree, it's sloppy that we didn't catch it, that's why I pointed it out, but the spelling error doesn't change the intent of the treaty or the thoughts behind it.

Thanks for another enlightening post Carter, you really are representing yourself well.

Edited by Duncan King

Wow!

Seriously now... is it hate on DK month or something? I seem to recall you in another thread with Zenith :P