Joint Zenith-NADC Announcement

Wow!

Seriously now... is it hate on DK month or something? I seem to recall you in another thread with Zenith :P

Carter's just our groupie. He follows us around giving us a dose of "reality" so we can keep it real. Either that or he's just bitter, but I'd prefer to think otherwise.

/yay treaty!

Carter's just our groupie. He follows us around giving us a dose of "reality" so we can keep it real. Either that or he's just bitter, but I'd prefer to think otherwise.

/yay treaty!

No way, I'm just bitter. Anyway, I'm proud to be your groupie. Thanks and much love.

EDIT: [ooc] Sorry for the flamebait, it was really out of hand, and I apologize[/ooc]

Edited by Carter

If there's anyone that consistently contributes nothing in their posts, its you. I mean, either you're simply going o/ or you're :wubbing: aka kissing $@!. Is it "Lets pretend I'm dwthemoron and post a bunch of nothing month?"

Even the glorified morons actually contribute something, like The AUT and Josshill, usually its completely wrong, biased beyond belief, or just extra dumb. You, you're a new and fresh breed of moron.

That's real cool there, you must be proud of yourself for calling someone a moron who doesn't really have anything to do with this thread. I also like the addition of other so called "glorified morons" in order to let them know just what you think of them. I would say that I wouldn't have expected this from an alliance leader, but considering it is you we are talking about, I did. You're a class act, Carter.

To NADC, I'm happy that we were able to show just how much our relationship has grown with this treaty. :wub:

Edited by Sulmar

No way, I'm just bitter.

Oh really? Could have fooled me because it seems that wherever I am, you're about five steps behind getting ready to take the chance to take another cheap shot. Thus, the "groupie" part.

It's unfortunate that the most common face people see of the Syndicate is that of someone who thinks calling others "morons" is acceptable discourse.

Edited by Duncan King

o7 Zenith

<_< NADC <_<

:P

If there's anyone that consistently contributes nothing in their posts, its you. I mean, either you're simply going o/ or you're :wubbing: aka kissing $@!. Is it "Lets pretend I'm dwthemoron and post a bunch of nothing month?"

Even the glorified morons actually contribute something, like The AUT and Josshill, usually its completely wrong, biased beyond belief, or just extra dumb. You, you're a new and fresh breed of moron.

Whoa... someone didn't take their happy pills today.

Edited by Jason Salovsky

But if I had, you wouldn't have had the chance to post here and inflate your precious ego. I agree, it's sloppy that we didn't catch it, that's why I pointed it out, but the spelling error doesn't change the intent of the treaty or the thoughts behind it.

Oh lawdy, thank you DK for !@#$@#$ up, I`ll make sure I remember that your future and ever so frequent screw ups will be so I get a chance to inflate my ego.

Thanks for another enlightening post Carter, you really are representing yourself well.

no u

Oh really? Could have fooled me because it seems that wherever I am, you're about five steps behind getting ready to take the chance to take another cheap shot. Thus, the "groupie" part.

It's just way too fun to quit.

That's real cool there, you must be proud of yourself for calling someone a moron who doesn't really have anything to do with this thread.

He chose to comment on my response.

It's unfortunate that the most common face people see of the Syndicate is that of someone who thinks calling others "morons" is acceptable discourse.

its extremely unfortunate. The Syndicate has a lot of awesome people in it and they very well could become a very large alliance. Hopefully people will judge them based on the majority and not b/c of one persons outbursts

I would like to congratulate my friends at Zenith for attracting the most petty Planet Bob has to offer as their enemies.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't respond to a single thing that person has to say. Just put them on ignore and let them post away.

Edited by Roadie

its extremely unfortunate. The Syndicate has a lot of awesome people in it and they very well could become a very large alliance. Hopefully people will judge them based on the majority and not b/c of one persons outbursts

We'd love to get to know The Syndicate, though I think Zenith has already noted that Carter's comments are not in fact "outbursts." One cannot outburst at what seems to be every single annoucement we have or take part in. -_-

I look forward to even greater friendship between us and NADC. :wub:

It's been an honor and a pleasure fighting side by side with NADC. They have a great history and know how to conduct themselves with professionalism.

There is no doubt that we will assist each other with zeal when ever the need should arise.

NADC, we will stand by your side as you have stood by ours.

o/ NADC

o/ Zenith

Edited by Kzoppistan

Looking at the people slinging mud, I'm sure we did something right. You can tell a lot about people from the friends they keep, but just as much can be learned from the trolls they attract.

o/ NADC

o/ Zenith