Notification to Yamato: Leave China or War.

The nation of Yamato is given 24 hours to leave mainland Asia or the Dragon Bloc will recognize a state of war due to its incursion into the Asian mainland which is not its native soil. We are giving this time out of our good graces, if it declares its intent to leave we will extend this time by 1 week, but they should not have been here to begin with. We shall be asking our allies for their support in this measure as we will no longer have Mainland Asia be the battle ground for foreign powers or island states. This is the home to a noble people and that home will be protected.

Maelstrom Vortex,

The Chairman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because if it's anything the Chinese would not want it would be to be occupied by a Nationalist Japanese group.They are our neighbors, some our family. It is logical we should care for them. I do not see you objecting to the Tahoe Doctrine."

"I declared a very long time ago that if any Nationalist Japanese group or nation invaded the Mainland of China and attempted to impose their culture of the people there would be a war. I am holding to my word."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"We're not there to begin with, but I'll be damned if I see the Chinese people humiliated by occupation again after they were liberated from Altin Urda and the UFE."

"A non-Chinese government looking out for the benefits of Chinese? Surely you're not going to go on and say it's The Indian Man's Burden."

"I declared a very long time ago that if any Nationalist Japanese group or nation invaded the Mainland of Asia and attempted to impose their culture of the people there would be a war. I am holding to my word. You may mock my assumptions of nobility and protection, but my intent was forewarned."

"I declared a very long time ago that if any Nationalist Japanese group or nation invaded the Mainland of Asia and attempted to impose their culture of the people there would be a war. I am holding to my word. You may mock my assumptions of nobility and protection, but my intent was forewarned."

"Well, first I must ask, where and when did you make this announcement? Second, by that logic, invasion a land, and then forcing a new culture on its people, you should be making a similar declaration towards the NC."

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Response from the Prime Minister of Palintine

"The Elective Dictatorship of Palintine strongly opposes any attempt that the government of Dragonisia makes to try and route the Yamato government. Let this region be, we've all suffered enough."

Counter-argument by Jacob Goldstein

"Oh sure, the prime minister going on about their suffering when he went about and had a hand in it."

To us, as long as a nation is not discriminating against different races of humans, that nation has the right to occupy the land. If you can show us that Yamato does not deserve to settle in Asia, then we might support your cause.

Edited by HHAYD

Due to the nature and structure of the Yamato government we would find it hard to prove externally and without a review that the Yamato are not oppressing the Chinese people. If they're willing to allow us to send in a team just to check on the cultural status and social standing of the people within the Asian areas they control and we find the people to be in good health and of good rapport with the government in place, then we will back down from our threats and consider them to be a a proper representation of the People's will. We are willing to keep an open mind to this possibility, but only if the Yamato are willing to allow us the chance to study their interaction with the different stratum of their culture.

Maelstrom Vortex,

The Chairman

An ultimatum of this breadth is extremely condemnable, I understand personal doctrines help my the Dragonisians, but at the same time to maybe declare war over this land? No we cannot allow that to happen, we have seen enough killing as of recent and if it can be prevented it should be. I would ask that both parties try and find a reasonable solution to this before it is too late. I would propose my own territories for talks but if ComIntern as a better plan I would go with that. No, this does not need to end with war. War will only bring instability to an already rocky Asia.

-Sarah Tintagyl

First, Chairman Vortex, please consider a more diplomatic solution rather than throwing an ultimatum out there. A conference or even an individual meeting. Please?

Second, Affairs arent sectional anymore, they are global. People need to stop with the "what is it your buisness?" stuff.

Very well, at the request of the international community we will stand down from our ultimatum and threat of war, but we do want to ensure the people of this region are not oppressed and still wish to do a review to ensure that the local population is content with those who rule them. If there is nothing to fear from such a brief review we're sure that the Government of Yamato would not mind acknowledging the request. If we find they are in fact benefiting the domestic population it may be grounds for better relations. Our history of relations with Japanese governments previous to this one have not been sound and not been productive, we're willing to allow there to be a chance this time may be different.

Maelstrom Vortex,

The Chairman

Komorav: Why is it your business what is done in mainland China, when bordering nations can just as easily handle it if they so choose?

We care for our family in Asia just like you care for your brother and sisters in Nordland.

Typical of Comintern to infringe on the rights of sovereign entities. - Reichkanzler of the Greater Nordland Reich, Scolar Visari

I only represent my state in this action. Whether or not Comintern chooses to endorse it is up to them. I made this promise long before I was a member of Comintern. Any assertion otherwise is a red-herring on a spin artist's turn table.

Maelstrom Vortex,

The Chairman

Anyhow, on the behalf of the Nation of Dragonisia, out of the concerns for the Citizens of the Asian Region and China in particular; I hereby request that the state of Yamato allow for a brief internal review by a team of social workers simply to make sure the citizens of the regions they govern upon the Asian continent are being well treated. This will not be out of any disrespect to the Government of Yamato, but grounded on a history of bad relations between nations that govern Dragonisia and nations that have governed Japan. If you are willing to accept this and we see that your intentions towards the domestic population are not exploitative, we will let you stay with due content and will work with you to improving theirs and your own situation as well as improving future relations.

I admit, I was a bit upset when I heard that Japan had gotten land in Asia when my advisers first brought it to my attention and made my first notifications in haste, but I'm willing to try other options before going to arms.

Maelstrom Vortex,

The Chairman

"Should any handover of territory occur as a result of a legal agreement between Yamato and a nation located in the Asian region, we will fully recognize that handover as being legitimate. It is our belief that if a nation in Asia wishes to conduct a land transaction with Yamato, it is no one's business but their own. Nations have a sovereign right to determine what occurs on their territory, and who owns and administers that territory. As such we condemn a threat of war against Yamato simply for conducting a land exchange in the Asian region, and we shall raise this matter with the ComIntern. We are also alarmed that the decision was taken to threaten war without any prior negotiations or attempts to resolve the situation through diplomatic channels. This is not constructive and will destroy the stability in the Asian region. The government of Vaule will weigh options and discuss with our allies prior to taking any further action. "-Vaule Spokesperson

"Should any handover of territory occur as a result of a legal agreement between Yamato and a nation located in the Asian region, we will fully recognize that handover as being legitimate. It is our belief that if a nation in Asia wishes to conduct a land transaction with Yamato, it is no one's business but their own. Nations have a sovereign right to determine what occurs on their territory, and who owns and administers that territory. As such we condemn a threat of war against Yamato simply for conducting a land exchange in the Asian region, and we shall raise this matter with the ComIntern. We are also alarmed that the decision was taken to threaten war without any prior negotiations or attempts to resolve the situation through diplomatic channels. This is not constructive and will destroy the stability in the Asian region. The government of Vaule will weigh options and discuss with our allies prior to taking any further action. "-Vaule Spokesperson

"I have a tendency to be a bit.. ahem.. temperamental." He chuckled. "And I get more emotional when it involves my back yard."

Typical of Comintern to infringe on the rights of sovereign entities. - Reichkanzler of the Greater Nordland Reich, Scolar Visari
Typical of the Nordlandic Coalition to be hypocrites.

Hypocrites indeed. Until you've made amends for your own dark deeds you shouldn't be making comments like this.

This has nothing to do with the ComIntern and you know it. Just because he is allied with us does not mean that he is representing the Comintern. In this case he is representing his own nation and bloc.