I quit.

Bacharth

I'd rather sit and watch CNRP go to hell from the inside than sit as a spectator and watch this beautiful creation fall at the hands of its own players. I'd suggest someone to take my place, but nobody will listen and my opinion won't matter. Hell, it didn't even matter when I was a GM, so no change here. I'd also say have fun, but you guys have destroyed that too.

I'm still playing CNRP though, so you can stop your divvying up of my territory.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather sit and watch CNRP go to hell from the inside than sit as a spectator and watch this beautiful creation fall at the hands of its own players. I'd suggest someone to take my place, but nobody will listen and my opinion won't matter. Hell, it didn't even matter when I was a GM, so no change here. I'd also say have fun, but you guys have destroyed that too.

I'm still playing CNRP though, so you can stop your divvying up of my territory.

I'm almost with you.

Yea, where did we destroy it? Bring in a few rules? I think the GM's brought that didn't they? SoI Calculator, thats not a rule yet, its just a handy calculator. Oh wait Mergers, I guess we can leave it at that.

Cya.

I see that the you are still blind to what he is talking about. Its the bloody bickering that is happening over every little thing. The flame wars that are started and steadally maintained with gasoline by those against a idea, not giving any constructive critism to improve the idea where all partires benifit and not just one.

Yea, where did we destroy it? Bring in a few rules? I think the GM's brought that didn't they? SoI Calculator, thats not a rule yet, its just a handy calculator. Oh wait Mergers, I guess we can leave it at that.

Cya.

Us, Subtle, LVN, and formerly myself are not ones to instate rules. The ONP forum mods do that. Mergers, they did that. I never brought in a single rule. I suggested the new tech scale, but no, everyone !@#$%*ed and moaned about that one and everything split.

I see that the you are still blind to what he is talking about. Its the bloody bickering that is happening over every little thing. The flame wars that are started and steadally maintained with gasoline by those against a idea, not giving any constructive critism to improve the idea where all partires benifit and not just one.

Thank you Jerrey.

Us, Subtle, LVN, and formerly myself are not ones to instate rules. The ONP forum mods do that. Mergers, they did that. I never brought in a single rule. I suggested the new tech scale, but no, everyone !@#$%*ed and moaned about that one and everything split.

Sorry to see you go, you were good at this. Everybody will scream and cry about everything. My advice, is to ignore the powerplayers, and listen to people who Rp for the fun of it.

Now you know how I feel. Or felt, because at this point I really don't care what happens.

:wub:

I walked out on Boomtown due to the bickering. I think now my goals are to create a unique nation that doesn't conform to the rules and expectations of what passes for the norm here in CNRP. To do so implies ignoring most of the whining and moaning that goes on.

Expect many sightings of Molly's goats to signal my amusement at the whining and bawling.

Some of the flame fights are utterly absurd, but so deliciously amusing. Do keep up the good work as some of you do great work at entertaining me with your e-rage.

Edited by Firestorm

Sorry to see you go, you were good at this. Everybody will scream and cry about everything. My advice, is to ignore the powerplayers, and listen to people who Rp for the fun of it.
Or we could start a new continuity exactly like CNRP in every aspect but ignoring mergers.

Just do what I do Vince, and ignore all the forumla's and use the IG page and a little creativity. I haven't been called out yet for overstepping boundaries (except once about rail guns, but I explained it nicely and got accepted (and i don't have them now with this new nation))

Although I was never a GM, I feel your pain, Vince. Thanks for the job you did during your tenure.

...and I might as well apologize for "bursting out" on the Mergers thread and making angry posts. I'd reckon posts such as those were one of the reasons you've had enough.

Vince you did a good job designing that new tech scale which, for the record, I am in favour of. I would agree that there is far too much bickering that goes on here (though I'm not declaring myself innocent of anything), and it really needs to end.

Have fun. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Hence, I will only say "have fun" and leave it at that.

What a cool guy.

So, what are LVN and I supposed to do if we disagree on a point? :(

Random number generator? That has always been fair in the past :P.

Edit: Also yes thank you vince for your service, and I look forward to continuing to RPing with you.

Edited by iamthey

I suppose we'll have to... :(

But this time, maybe someone who is mostly neutral on 'world affairs.' I'm not neutraly, though LVN generally is. It'd be nice to have one other neutral.

You are far more neutral that LVN is. The difference is that he is extremely biased towards individuals, and carries that over into his GM rulin-

Dammit, I need to stop doing that

Heh. I'm sure you'll find someone, Subtle. There's a lot of candidates in the community.

Indeed there is a pretty good pool.