I quit.

Bacharth

The less GMs giverns, the better.

Possible my only libertarian view concerning CNRP.

If there was an irony smilie, I would be using it.

I suggest Jed, and/ or Lynneth. They both are level headed, logical, stay relatively calm, are willing to stand by their positions, and they are both good RPers.

Jed isn't any of those. :v:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't. But people who make your job harder probably think you're soulless. But let's face it, who do all the haters rip into when they don't like a decision?

<.<

Uh...good point.

Honestly, I don't care who the new GM is, as long as the double standards and BS stop.

The GMs shouldn't be forcing rules on people without notice or support, they should have to follow the rules just like everyone else, they should not support double standards (Fun fact: I'm not talking about Subtle). We need a GM (Or two if my wish come true) who will keep up the rules without making ones up and forcing everybody but themselves to follow them.

I suggest Jed, and/or Lynneth. They both are level headed, logical, stay relatively calm, are willing to stand by their positions, and they are both good RPers.

My two cents.

Well, that's a little more than two cent's worth, if you ask me. And both are excellent suggestions, except for the fact that if they were appointed, we'd get accused of bias if we ever made a ruling against the Nords or their allies. *sigh*

Oh rly... <_<

Maybe we're thinking of different Jeds, I hear it's a pretty common name

Yeah, probably... :D

Well, that's a little more than two cent's worth, if you ask me. And both are excellent suggestions, except for the fact that if they were appointed, we'd get accused of bias if we ever made a ruling against the Nords or their allies. *sigh*

But both you and LVN (well maybe more LVN) are being accused of bias anyway. What difference would it make?

No one seems to understand that you guys actually do a good job, everyone's moaning and having tantrums over the tinyest things.

So, I guess, thanks. For making CNRP a decent place.

From someone who actually gives a $#%! about what happens IC.

You got something against me? :(

I'd reckon there is only one person colloquially referred to as "Jed" round here.

*raises hand* I'm Jed. :P

Hmm...maybe so. But do we know that for sure? :ehm:

Oh, you know that... :ehm:

No, we don't. Maybe I'm Jed, Maybe JEDCJT is Jed; maybe Sumeragi is Jed!

...Nah. :P

:awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

While I'm flatterred that someone even thinks I'm level-headed enough for the job...I've already thought about what my actions would possibly be if I were GM. There's actually a good chance that I'd try to rule more in favour of the Nords, trying to not look biased. But then I'm biased against my own guys. Which I don't want, either. You see the problem?

It's a goddamned balance-act and my props go to those who manage keeping it in balance.

Edited by Lynneth