What Karma Alliances still have PZI and EZI?

Firestorm

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt any major Karma alliance allows the practice.

This is what you're going to find. ZI lists are obviously common. Maybe even PZI on any given nation. But rerolling is, from what I can tell among Karma alliances, seen as a clean slate. If you keep doing the same thing, obviously action will be taken, but solely on the basis of the new things that the person does.

I don't let outside witch hunts effect how I dictate my alliance's policy

You $%&@ with me, you pay the price. ZI and PZI are both logical and useful tools at an alliance's arsenal. EZI is just crossing the line (unless the reroll does the same things as the original)

The best comparison would be the Unjust War and Tech Raiding.

That war wasn't about tech raiding, this war isnt about EZI/PZI.

Its one group working to gain the political upper hand over another. That is all any war is. How it is wrapped up for public consumption will be different every war.

I don't let outside witch hunts effect how I dictate my alliance's policy

You $%&@ with me, you pay the price. ZI and PZI are both logical and useful tools at an alliance's arsenal. EZI is just crossing the line (unless the reroll does the same things as the original)

Ding Ding Ding... we have a winner, however in strange and unusual cases like myself, I have no power or dictate any policy for the alliance I live at, however when extreme loon balls threaten The Sepritists Colony's way of life, I being the ruler of those faithful 75,781 supporters will pursue any and all means necessary to rid that threat and make sure it never has the ability to become one..

Any new nation looking for any extra cash, please contact me in game, I have work for you :)

Ding Ding Ding... we have a winner, however in strange and unusual cases like myself, I have no power or dictate any policy for the alliance I live at, however when extreme loon balls threaten The Sepritists Colony's way of life, I being the ruler of those faithful 75,781 supporters will pursue any and all means necessary to rid that threat and make sure it never has the ability to become one..

Any new nation looking for any extra cash, please contact me in game, I have work for you :)

Not to be a jerk, but you're openly advertising trying to take in-game action over a report to moderation, especially over a questionable report which (unless you're at 80% warn level) won't have any effect on your e-citizenry?

Edit: Corrected a filter error.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Eternal. You mess with us once and you never get to play again.

Are you sure you know what this war is about? Doesn't seem to me like you do. NOBODY has that right but His Holy Admin. Not even you. To act like you do is presumptuous at best and criminal at worst.

Folks, There is no difference between EZI/PZI that I've ever felt. Listen to a man who knows what he's saying. If you're so damn scared of your own shadows that you feel like you gotta run people out of the game then it only shows your own cowardice. It's never stopped anyone anyway, so what's the point other than being a monumental dick and flexing your microscopic peens? There isn't one.

Are you sure you know what this war is about? Doesn't seem to me like you do. NOBODY has that right but His Holy Admin.

That's how it should be. After all, the game is supposed to be a business and an income source for him, so allowing players to run his customers off sounds illogical. The official statement, however, is "I'd do it if I had a nation."

Are you sure you know what this war is about? Doesn't seem to me like you do. NOBODY has that right but His Holy Admin. Not even you. To act like you do is presumptuous at best and criminal at worst.

Oh now I just feel bad. :(

I was kidding. See my post later where I declared IPA would never impose P/EZI.

Personally, I do not believe in EZI or PZI. To me, if someone rerolls they have a new chance. If they screw it up, they get punished as anyone does. I don't believe in PZI as it normally is, but I do believe certain crimes could warrant a certain "stay" at ZI. A single ZI to perhaps a few weeks at it.

Not to be a jerk, but you're openly advertising trying to take in-game action over a report to moderation, especially over a questionable report which (unless you're at 80% warn level) won't have any effect on your e-citizenry?

Edit: Corrected a filter error.

We have a big difference here, see that PM was totally IC..

He went to Church praying to The Angels, I asked did his prayers get answered, he hasn't told me yet, so I don't know, then I as The Devil basically said welcome to Hell..

I wanted him dead the first time he posted here, I'm compassionate though, then on his 160th post or so I heard enough so I want to help him enjoy his time here.

We have a big difference here, see that PM was totally IC..

He went to Church praying to The Angels, I asked did his prayers get answered, he hasn't told me yet, so I don't know, then I as The Devil basically said welcome to Hell..

I wanted him dead the first time he posted here, I'm compassionate though, then on his 160th post or so I heard enough so I want to help him enjoy his time here.

:lol1:

That's one way to go about it for sure.

MK doesn't have anything "official" against it (we tend to avoid carved in stone policies in general) but unofficially and in practice we never do and I could only ever see it being done in very extraordinary circumstances (OOC attacks).

MK doesn't have anything "official" against it (we tend to avoid carved in stone policies in general) but unofficially and in practice we never do and I could only ever see it being done in very extraordinary circumstances (OOC attacks).

So you're okay with EZI & PZI, you're just not doing it at the moment?

So you're okay with EZI & PZI, you're just not doing it at the moment?

Just because MK doesn't conform to the view your diction suggests, doesn't mean you have to then attack them for it. All they have done so far is make clear a governing mentality and that is policy flexibility a fairly common and acceptable concept. That being said in so far as they don't actually EZI someone you have nothing to judge them for.

Moreover, just an honest question (I don't like EZI myself) why shouldn't an IC crime committed for OOC reasons not be deserving of an IC punishment based on the OOC decision maker. If crimes are isolated to a character then yes only that character should be punished, but if the OOC person carries over previous malice from one character to the next then how do you go about responding to that?

The best comparison would be the Unjust War and Tech Raiding.

That war wasn't about tech raiding, this war isnt about EZI/PZI.

Its one group working to gain the political upper hand over another. That is all any war is. How it is wrapped up for public consumption will be different every war.

Agreed.

I think the Dark Templars allow ZI (whether it is PZI or EZI, I don't know).

[21:38] <jtkode> and I swear to god if you attack me before update I will put you on a ZI list and your nation will not be in the peace negotiations for you ralliance
:D

If memory serves, GOD had Kaiser Martens on a PZI list. Whether they still practice it or not I don't know.

He was released a few weeks ago.

GOD is the only one I can think of off the top of my head..

I recall one person, maybe two on EZI due to OOC attacks and RL/OOC stalking.