Grand Global Alliance Terms of Surrender

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations i guess, but i hardly consider taking a win with 13, 14 or 15 (lost count) alliances against 1 an impressive feat.

Your alliance certainly has considered it an impressive feat in the past.

Karma is definitely not a deserving name for this coalition. These terms are weak, and all the alliances that signed them (not so much Athens) should be ashamed of yourselves for letting them get off so damn easy. Pathetic, to say the least.

Yeah... Booooo, weak terms!!! Because we need more excessive reparations, public apologies, viceroys, forced expulsions, permanent ZIs, disbandments and all that jazz. In other words, we should pick up where our very enemy left and effectively render this entire war pointless.

In case it didn't catch your attention, this war wasn't just a chain reaction of treaties; there was a real reason for it. Karma has probably given twice more white peaces during this war than all Hegemony alliances, combined, ever did. I think a whole lot of more people will give greater value to that from this moment onwards. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. I wish GGA had received easier peace terms, but I'm not in a position to do one thing or another about it. I'm glad they were given peace, regardless of whatever they might have done in their history of existence.

Edited by adolf45

Yeah... Booooo, weak terms!!! Because we need more excessive reparations, public apologies, viceroys, forced expulsions, permanent ZIs, disbandments and all that jazz. In other words, we should pick up where our very enemy left and effectively render this entire war pointless.

In case it didn't catch your attention, this war wasn't just a chain reaction of treaties; there was a real reason for it. Karma has probably given twice more white peaces during this war than all Hegemony alliances, combined, ever did. I think a whole lot of more people will give greater value to that from this moment onwards. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.

Good input adolf!

I have not changed, I simply meant the GGA government that ran things when FAN, even Vox wars started are not in power. Our government has completely changed from the times that caused many people to hate GGA. As for me, I remain an $@!.

Good to know. [OOC]Kind of reminds me of the Who lyric, I'm sure you remember it, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"? [/OOC]

Anyways I'm not sure sentencing people to PZI while laughing about "We don't need proof" is going to bring people back into the fold.

Also, for anyone saying the GGA fought badly, they really didn't, 90% of those members that were getting pounded on never check the forums. I was actually happy that so many of them at least got Guerrilla Camps or escaped to Peace Mode after getting anarchied. I'm sure when the next war rolls around they'll be better prepared because of this.

Congratulations i guess, but i hardly consider taking a win with 13, 14 or 15 (lost count) alliances against 1 an impressive feat.

After our disbandment, you fought me and my ex-CIS friends 1200-on-1.

Anyhow, the brave fighting men and women of Largeblackdot. return to the farms, villages, and Tiki Bars of their birth; beating their swords into martini shakers, ready to turn the page. Here's hoping that the words of changing within GGA are true.

Edited by sammykhalifa

I think Delta said it best.

It's like nobody on your side of the war can carry on a conversation without accidentally saying something hilariously ironic.

I think Delta said it best.

For what it's worth, you will have an incredible hard time finding posts from GGA members ridiculing/trolling other alliances. Would it be an aweful lot to ask if we receive the same courtesy?

Congratulations to Athens on the peace.

GGA, if you think this war is going to change your relationship with your old allies, it isn't. They will use you in exactly the same way as they had before. Use this chance to build relationships on equal footing with alliances you respect.

Way to take my statement and twist it into an entire extreme at which I wasn't even implying. Did they not destroy a lot of tech/infra/money in this war? Did they not disrupt the growth of all alliances that were at war with them? Were they not a key player in the most oppressive block in CN's history? Is this coalition formed against them not called Karma?

Seriously, they at the least deserved to pay reps to all alliances involved. In all honesty, there should have been some kind of decommissioning of military wonders and a longer term of no military treaties. This is just a slap on the wrists for an alliance that has been a part of genocide on this planet.

This isn't Karma.

Edited by Wing Chun Stunna

Congratulations to Athens on the peace.

GGA, if you think this war is going to change your relationship with your old allies, it isn't. They will use you in exactly the same way as they had before. Use this chance to build relationships on equal footing with alliances you respect.

We've always build relationships with other alliances based upon friendship and respect.

Up until now we often got the door slammed in our face when we approached with respect and kind words, perhaps the attitude of those "door slammers" will change now our role in this war is done.

If you folks want to get to know the GGA better outside of the battlefield, why not send of ambassadors. The embassy row is still rather quiet after we moved forums. (link is in my signature)

This isn't Karma.

As much as it pains me to agree with Funkson, I'm afraid this statement seems true.

However, the fact that GGA is actually paying something is somewhat nice to see. True, they !@#$%*^ green for years with the help of the NPO and were indeed key parts of the most vicious bloc this planet has seen, but after a white peace for Valhalla, I'm happy to see at least something.

EDIT: wrong name :P

Edited by Nobama

For what it's worth, you will have an incredible hard time finding posts from GGA members ridiculing/trolling other alliances. Would it be an aweful lot to ask if we receive the same courtesy?

Wow..do yourself a favor and stop posting. Seriously, I can't stop laughing my $@! off. You are the king of irony. I really can't believe your still talking :v:

We would, but we're told you're not allowed to have any since you're on a strict diet.

As for the 2nd term i gladly will sing for you, i am however not to be held responsible for damage to your hearing since i'm a horrible singer. Congrats on your B-day though.

My girlfriend told you I'm diabetic, eh?

That sucks.

And I doubt you could damage my hearing any more than it is.

Way to take my statement and twist it into an entire extreme at which I wasn't even implying. Did they not destroy a lot of tech/infra/money in this war? Did they not disrupt the growth of all alliances that were at war with them? Were they not a key player in the most oppressive block in CN's history? Is this coalition formed against them not called Karma?

Seriously, they at the least deserved to pay reps to all alliances involved. In all honesty, there should have been some kind of decommissioning of military wonders and a longer term of no military treaties. This is just a slap on the wrists for an alliance that has been a part of genocide on this planet.

This isn't Karma.

Guess we should change this war into Hegemony vs Hegemony then right :rolleyes:

Guess we should change this war into Hegemony vs Hegemony then right :rolleyes:

Do you believe giving the alliances who have terrorized the planet for two years a taste of their own medicine for a few months would make Karma the same unfair pricks they are?

Dude, you just attacked a guy for hailing their victory in the war.

As for having a hard time finding posts from GGA members ridiculing other alliances. How long have you been in GGA? A week?