The Red Trading Sphere

Josif Nikita

There is concern among many of the unaligned and small alliance nations of the Red Trading Sphere that we will be wiped away by the Karmites (Members of the Karma Coalition) once the NPO has fallen to a point of disregard. I am here on behalf of those unaligned and small alliance nations to implore the rest of Planet Bob to spare us from this war. While we do reside under the Red Trading Sphere, and the NPO has claimed control of the Red Trading Sphere, we do not neccesarily support the NPO, and in fact, due to the Moldavi Doctrine, many of us oppose the NPO's tyrrany. We do understand that much of the world is angry at the NPO and her Hegemonic Allies, but please leave us out of this conflict, for we did not knowingly help to propagate it, or support the NPO's imperialism and totalitarianism. Hopefully some good will come out of this war, and the Red Trading Sphere will once more have freedom of thought and association, but please try not to do any unneccesary harm to us.

Note: I am aware of any possible consequences that may fall upon my people due to the creation of this topic.

u dont think ull be targeted officially by karma unless u attack them

but unfortunately Tech raiders will be on the loose in red sphere.

get urself a Protectorate with another alliance.

Edited by Ada069

Most alliances still don't allow raiding on red. Whether this will change after the war or not will depend on the peace terms.

As always, either stay on Red or join an alliance.

If you want to be aligned it'd probably be best to go into peace mode or join something like the Citadel Trading Company (I think there are a couple out there). I doubt anyone from the Karma coalition will attack you because they think you support the NPO but people will more than likely be looking for juicy raid targets should the NPO be unable to enforce their doctrine or be forced to abolish it. You could also look at asking a well established alliance for a protectorate treaty. I know of many single nations who have such agreements. Mostly because they've ruined my raiding fun so many times <_<

Move to Brown.

Follow this advice, furthermore join The New Sith Order.

As for the OP, I am certain Karma alliances will not explicitly target unaligned nations on Red-Sphere. However, there will be opportunists who will end up targeting you guys while Pacifica cannot protect you; that fact of life is inevitable. Therefore, the fate of your individual nations is ultimately in your hands. You can remain on red and live with potentially (And likely) being raided or you can join another alliance which will offer you the protection you all seek.

The better choice of the two is to join an alliance, the best choice of all however is to join NSO.

There is concern among many of the unaligned and small alliance nations of the Red Trading Sphere that we will be wiped away by the Karmites (Members of the Karma Coalition) once the NPO has fallen to a point of disregard.

:huh:

Even official allies of the NPO are given light an lenient terms, if not white peace. I really don't think Karma wants to do a reverse Moldavi doctrine and remove all alliances from the Red Sphere.

Remain Red.

Now is the time to take the future into your own hands; stand up, find compatriots and build a community of your own.

Red has the opportunity to determine its own culture now; my alliance, the Red Cross, is one but many an alliance that has entered this world as a result of the Great Liberation.

Do not flee.

your best bet is to move to Black, Pink, or make an alliance that is powerful and organized enough to defend itself... or join Red Cross, because the Red Sphere is about to get raided to no end, not by Karma, but by individual nations on both Karma and the Hegemony who choose to raid... it is not Karma's fault that NPO failed to see the day when they would not be in power, which you have felt the brunt of...

once again, do not blame Karma, it is not at fault, the true fault lies within NPO who claimed sovereignty over the Red Sphere... because of this it setup a bubble of protection only to be destroyed because they failed to remain on good terms with most of the population of the game...

Edited by Fort Pitt

So, you reside on a sphere where the NPO protects you but state you do not like the NPO because they are tyrants due to that very doctrine you despise, kept you safe. Yet you beg us not to raid you. You sir, are brilliant.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I spent time as an unaligned Red. In return for protection, the NPO brutally tyrannized the red team, by sending us a monthly PM requesting we vote for their Senate candidate. Oh, the horror of it all!

Did you ever ask for NPO help when being raided? If so, did you say "thank you"? Or is this thread your way of expressing gratitude?

There is concern among many of the unaligned and small alliance nations of the Red Trading Sphere that we will be wiped away by the Karmites (Members of the Karma Coalition) once the NPO has fallen to a point of disregard. I am here on behalf of those unaligned and small alliance nations to implore the rest of Planet Bob to spare us from this war. While we do reside under the Red Trading Sphere, and the NPO has claimed control of the Red Trading Sphere, we do not neccesarily support the NPO, and in fact, due to the Moldavi Doctrine, many of us oppose the NPO's tyrrany. We do understand that much of the world is angry at the NPO and her Hegemonic Allies, but please leave us out of this conflict, for we did not knowingly help to propagate it, or support the NPO's imperialism and totalitarianism. Hopefully some good will come out of this war, and the Red Trading Sphere will once more have freedom of thought and association, but please try not to do any unneccesary harm to us.

Note: I am aware of any possible consequences that may fall upon my people due to the creation of this topic.

With freedom of thought and association comes the perils of such freedom. Think of it this way, red sphere unaligned have been freed from NPO's tyrany as you state so that you can exist in the same manner as unaligned from every other sphere.

NPO may have declared the Revenge Doctrine in order to protect hidden banks but seeing the multiple plea's by unaligned reds it seems their protection was very real and indeed protected the unaligned reds. NPO may have alot to criticize but protecting you and those like you is not one of those subjects. The moment you began declaring NPO's tyrany over you was the moment in the OP in which I stopped caring about your situation. If all you care for is to exist in an unaligned state and grow your nation then you should love the NPO and have no ill words for them.

Karma isn't going to do anything to you. Aside from some people that think the sphere should be open to any alliance, no one actually cares about Red. Stop reading the NPO propaganda.

All other spheres handle their politics internally like big boys. They don't come to the world begging for help, or in the case of WOLF threatening war. It's time to grow up. Unite your team like everyone else has and stand on your own two feet.

NPO fanboys asside this war should be good for the Red Sphere in the long term

I'd expect several alliances to found on / move to Red once the war is over

Red being a popular colour the sphere should increase massively in size

ie more trades

Remain Red.

Now is the time to take the future into your own hands; stand up, find compatriots and build a community of your own.

Red has the opportunity to determine its own culture now; my alliance, the Red Cross, is one but many an alliance that has entered this world as a result of the Great Liberation.

Do not flee.

What he said.

In fact, you should declare yourself the leader of the red sphere trading company, set up a forum, create a DoE and claim neutrality.

Whether or not Revenge gets technically dropped, the NPO will be in no position to enforce it and therefore you will get raided even if Red are not intentionally targeted as part of the war. (The reason that might happen is that the NPO hides – or hid, at least – several banking nations in Red unaligned, and were trying to recruit Red unaligned to their war effort recently. However, I am not aware of deliberate targeting of Red unaligned in general.) You should join an alliance (or something like CTC) since no colour currently has an enforcable anti-raiding scheme.

What he said.

In fact, you should declare yourself the leader of the red sphere trading company, set up a forum, create a DoE and claim neutrality.

This is probably the best suggestion available.

I would like to clarify that of course the unaligned Red Sphere nations know that they will likely be raided. Raids are a fact of life in most spheres, and we acknowledge that this will be a fact of life in the Red Sphere very soon. The point of this thread was to acquire the re-assurement of the international community that they would not hold us responsible for the NPO's actions. I would also like to state that the Red Sphere is tyrannized by the NPO. They refuse to let anyone outside of the NPO have any opinion, or run in Senate elections, and they keep us week by using the Moldavi Doctrine, and keepig all other alliances small and full of strife. The revenge octrine was nice, honestly, what nation wouldn't want it? But the fact that in exchange we had to surrender our political freedom to Moo and his cronies is too high a price to pay. We are not asking that we not be raided (Although it would be nice.), we are asking that no alliance hold us responsible for the NPO and their actions. We can't stop raiders from attacking, no one can actually physically stop that. We just want to be recognized as apart from the NPO. The NPO is in the Red Trading Sphere, but the Red Trading Sphere is not in the NPO.

Also, moving to another team kind of defeats the purpose of Red Freedom. It would screw up a lot of trade agreements as well. It is not an option.

Remain Red.

Do not flee.

This is the dream.

Edited by Josif Nikita