Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Give me a break. TSO broke away 74 days ago. I'd say there's been plenty of time to change course from them. Not to mention the fact that hundreds of you decided to be a part of that organization while all the previous government's BS was going on.

1. The MCXA has declared war on FAN in the first FAN war, then peaced out, and never declared on them again.

2. The old "TSO" administration as released King Penchuk already.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, what were the 'unique terms' placed on Taun Shakar?

You've told us what you had Penchuk under, how about the other?

Taun Shakar was their "hostage" until we pay our reps.

The second part was to self ZI and get attacked afterwards, and I think he had to kill some wonders. I am not entirely sure though.

Go ahead and disband already, Clowns. You've got more ghosts than all the amusement parks Scooby Doo and Shaggy ever visited combined.

Oh yeah and thanks ever so much for peace. You guys are pretty low for holding KP under those secret terms. This is just the sort of thing we were fighting. Sure you released him from them now but it took the world kicking you in the teeth to do it, so don't expect credit or gratitude. You did what you were told. This doesn't square things between us by a long shot. There's plenty you've yet to answer for. We're not quite 'good', yet, and you're going to eventually get all of what's coming to you.

Out of curiosity, what were the 'unique terms' placed on Taun Shakar?

You've told us what you had Penchuk under, how about the other?

Taun Shakar was found to have created and fully masked an account on the MCXA forums before his departure from the alliance, presumably for the purposes of gathering intelligence after he left. While he denied making this account, our version of events was independently verified by The Order of the Paradox, who was mediating the dispute.

An agreement was reached where, among other things, Taun would be reduced to 500 infra by military methods, and then released. It was made clear that if Taun attempted to self-ZI, he would be kept there for as long as we deemed necessary. Taun nevertheless decided to take this approach, and went into peace mode to escape further attacks. Not wishing to draw out the situation indefinitely, he was released from all terms roughly a month and a half later.

Taun Shakar was found to have created and fully masked an account on the MCXA forums before his departure from the alliance, presumably for the purposes of gathering intelligence after he left. While he denied making this account, our version of events was independently verified by The Order of the Paradox, who was mediating the dispute.

An agreement was reached where, among other things, Taun would be reduced to 500 infra by military methods, and then released. It was made clear that if Taun attempted to self-ZI, he would be kept there for as long as we deemed necessary. Taun nevertheless decided to take this approach, and went into peace mode to escape further attacks. Not wishing to draw out the situation indefinitely, he was released from all terms roughly a month and a half later.

In all fairness to MCXA, taun broke an agreement with them. TSO does not consider the original action taken against him to be unwarranted.

Our "issue" was a later conversation with Chancellor King Ed in which he stated that taun would be held as a "hostage" until such time as our aid agreement was payed in full. Again, I applaud the actions taken here, belated or not.

It's people like you who ruin any enjoyment for everyone. Get a life.

KP, congratulations on your public freedom. We are all very proud of you. In my years as a clown minion few things have been as moving as seeing you free from the vicious persecution of your captors and enemies.

Please feel free to join us at #tso where we offer free entertainment to nation rulers. In your case it would look something like this -

shortani8xg.gif

Edited by watchman

KP, congratulations on your public freedom. We are all very proud of you. In my years as a clown minion few things have been as moving as seeing you free from the vicious persecution of your captors and enemies.

Please feel free to join us at #tso where we offer free entertainment to nation rulers. In your case it would look something like this -

shortani8xg.gif

Classy as ever I see.

Yah, people are fond of making accusations around here.

the terms placed on KP were ridiculous. Glad to see them gone.

O/ King Penchuk!!!

Yeah, that's a pretty lame term that you had against Penchuk; not really into congratulating you for doing the right thing.. that's like patting someone on the back for breathing properly.
Why is this being applauded? It's been FORCED UPON THEM. They had plenty of time for mercy beforehand that would have resulted in worthy praise, but in this situation they are only doing so because it is part of their surrender terms under imminent threat of war.

The public revelation of these terms should be a huge shot against them, it's disgusting that these sorts of things were even thought up in the first place.

Even though this was partly under duress, this really is a good thing MCXA. You've had a rough go of it even before the war and this gives you the chance at a fresh start. Take advantage of that.
Glad to see KP finally free of these terms.

KP acknowledging that he was free about two weeks ago.

Also, read the Tyga.

KingPenchuk was released months ago and allowed to join the STA.

Also, Merry Christmas!

Well, he was still under certain terms when he joined the STA. Wonder restrictions and a ban on him trolling MCXA.

I'm pleased to see those remaining terms lifted.

i taught the previous release freed him of that too

On that note, we hereby release all individual nations from any terms, restrictions, or military action placed upon them for their past offenses against the MCXA.

shortani8xg.gif

so i take it that KP is in the role of Austin Powers and you are in the role of Mini-Me?

anyways, glad to see FAN and VP given white peace. sad that it took a war and surrender terms for this to take place.

As for KP and Taun, yeah read the election terms, believe i congratulated KP in that thread. if not, meh.... :P

* Is not allowed to have any Nuclear Military Wonders.

* Should he troll the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, his alliance(STA) must expel him.

Read. He was not released from these terms for two reasons:

A) The terms MENTION him being in STA, so it's impossible for him to have been released before this and after that.

B) These are secret terms, not the EZI terms.

I swear, you come up with the most $@amamie defenses...I laugh whenever I see your avatar because I know grade-A BS is going to be right next to it.

What no reach around? :awesome:

C'mon... that's funny !@#$ right there, I don't care who you are.

FAKE EDIT: Seriously, no bad blood on this side and peace is good stuff.

OMG HE'S BACK!!! YAY!!!!

Also, on the OP: You're allowing Penchuk to troll you? The beast is released!!!