NPO now #3 alliance by TNS

Cirrus

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a question of when now, not if will happen. As long as people don't give up fighting against NPO it will keep going down and down.

Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself

Maybe. We still haven't gotten to the point where nation's will start deleting for inactivity after getting attacked yet. A lot of NPO members are gonna just have joined because they are the biggest alliance and they want protection like GPA was, and we're likely to see a significant number of deletions. They'll rebuild, but not to their former strength. More importantly they've lost their aroma of invincibility and the political system they set up is in tatters.

GWI would suggest otherwise

We should get rid of our lowest NS members to be nr 1 and unsanctioned :lol1:

In the meantime, even though war isn't the best time to gain nr 1 (we gained quite a few spots by actually just gaining NS faster in peacetime), it's nice to have it for a while.

And yeah, still an Order in first; but then, only GPA wasn't an Order in 1st for all the time since GW1. It's just how this game goes :P

Edited by avernite

GWI would suggest otherwise

In GW1, people didn't have bill lock deficits of hundreds of millions. That was wasn't nuclear as far as I know so there weren't collections in nuclear anarchy. After GW1 the NPO used a borderline exploit (deficit aiding) to rebuild quicker, and had less far to rebuild – nations ZId today will not return to their former size overnight (except Matt Miller, lol, that warchest is insane sir).

In addition, the way the NPO entered this war has annoyed a lot of their allies and so they have done themselves a huge disservice there. As well as that, many alliances gravitated to them due to their strength, and those alliances will look elsewhere for protection now.

The damage is much more permanent this time.

Maybe. We still haven't gotten to the point where nation's will start deleting for inactivity after getting attacked yet. A lot of NPO members are gonna just have joined because they are the biggest alliance and they want protection like GPA was, and we're likely to see a significant number of deletions. They'll rebuild, but not to their former strength. More importantly they've lost their aroma of invincibility and the political system they set up is in tatters.

The organisation and cohesion of NPO has surprised me, they will inevitably loose some nations due to inactivity, but I have no doubt they will be able to rebuild.

NPO hasn't lost this war because their individual nations were unprepared.

In GW1, people didn't have bill lock deficits of hundreds of millions. That was wasn't nuclear as far as I know so there weren't collections in nuclear anarchy. After GW1 the NPO used a borderline exploit (deficit aiding) to rebuild quicker, and had less far to rebuild – nations ZId today will not return to their former size overnight (except Matt Miller, lol, that warchest is insane sir).

In addition, the way the NPO entered this war has annoyed a lot of their allies and so they have done themselves a huge disservice there. As well as that, many alliances gravitated to them due to their strength, and those alliances will look elsewhere for protection now.

The damage is much more permanent this time.

I can tell you that the Great Patriotic War was most certainly nuclear as that was how the war started, what with Tyga nuking Duffman and all.

That being said your point still stands. I just wanted to correct you on that rather glaring misstatement. :P

Hail the Order!

Of Paradox of course! :P

Pistols at dawn!

It is The Order of the Paradox! Your new Paradoxian overlords (hmm, nPo? :P ) require proper spelling of their name :P

Edited by avernite

Sadly as much as I want to see Pacifica move down the saction list, this does not thrill me, when they are no longer first in the saction race, i will be ok, when they are removed from the saction list i will be happy, when they pass the drop line i will be thrilled, until then Pacifica is still a threat to ever alliance fighting them, ask their enemy from the first 2 great wars, those of them still around that is. Pacifica is like a snake it may not be able to take all of karma out, but turn your back and she will pick you off one at a time.

Didn't you just make up a video praising the NPO and NpO and their resolve to one another and the way they play the game? Seriously Lady Dodger, make up your mind. <_<

Didn't you just make up a video praising the NPO and NpO and their resolve to one another and the way they play the game? Seriously Lady Dodger, make up your mind. <_<

Didn't you vow to not post on the OWF until the end of the war? Serious The AUT - stick to your word

I can tell you that the Great Patriotic War was most certainly nuclear as that was how the war started, what with Tyga nuking Duffman and all.

Indeed. I didn't think the main combat operations were nuclear though? It was before my time though, so I am happy to be corrected :)