This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're here, as delicately as I can say it, I know that there are lots of people that are finding that thumbing their noses at the NPO is as fun as Vox makes it look. As we continue our assault on NPO Applicant, even small amounts of aid make a big difference.

I see what you did thar; no worries. :lol:

I must say this is rather disappointing. The only thing you could come up with is that we have people in peace mode? Not even a forum SS? I usually enjoy these.

Its not the fact that you have people in peace mode. Peace mode is a perfectly useful tactic. Its the fact that your alliance has in the past ridiculed and even outright threatened other alliances about their use of peace mode only to use peace mode themselves when the going gets tough.

I must say this is rather disappointing. The only thing you could come up with is that we have people in peace mode? Not even a forum SS? I usually enjoy these.

THIS TWIP SUCKS! I DEMAND MY 5 FRANCOS BACK! They would be better spent on 5/100ths of a loaf of bread!

Forum SS like?

Greetings xoindotnler!

We noticed you have set your Sanctioned Alliance Image on your CN Forum Account to that of the New Pacific Order, without being a member of the NPO. As only members of the New Pacific Order are allowed to use this image, we request that you remove the NPO image from your CN profile without delay. Considering it appears you are in an alliance, you can understand why any alliance's sanctioned image should be used to identify their respective members. If yourself or a member of your alliance government would like to discuss this situation I can be reached via our forums or IRC (#nsa on Coldfront).

Thank you for your attention to this matter and we look forward to your compliance with our request.

Gandroff

NPO Praetorian Guard

I ask the Emperor:

When asked when FAN will be given peace, you answer "when they fight the war."

When should Pacifica be given peace?

Not going to lie, that was well played.

Its not the fact that you have people in peace mode. Peace mode is a perfectly useful tactic. Its the fact that your alliance has in the past ridiculed and even outright threatened other alliances about their use of peace mode only to use peace mode themselves when the going gets tough.

The NPO has always use peacemode as a tactic, it is no different now than it was then.

Agreed! As a member of GATO in the 1V war to see this hypocrisy is hilarious. The arrogance of those who threatened death and destruction on those who waged war from peace mode, which is an effective way to be a banker, spy,etc, has now become their forte as but one thing, being cowards. At the very least try and show that you all have an ounce of the honor and dignity you supposedly have and die proudly for this alliance you hold so dear that you will crush any alliance that does not bow at its feet.

Edit: Good read op. Interesting as always

Edited by Defiant

Agreed! As a member of GATO in the 1V war to see this hypocrisy is hilarious. The arrogance of those who threatened death and destruction on those who waged war from peace mode, which is an effective way to be a banker, spy,etc, has now become their forte as but one thing, being cowards. At the very least try and show that you all have an ounce of the honor and dignity you supposedly have and die proudly for this alliance you hold so dear that you will crush any alliance that does not bow at its feet.

Edit: Good read op. Interesting as always

GATO should attack NPO while it's down y/n

Everyone get involved.