Get your warslots here!!!

Slayer99

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and so it ends.

I won't bore you with all the flowery crap about past glories and good times, suffice to say we had some fun in the last 2+ years and this place will be less in your absence.

Keep the kid on the straight and narrow, nothing will make you prouder than watching him become a successful, happy young man.

If you ever make it East coast, you have my number...and if I fark the forums again, I have yours.

Give em hell on the way out.

Take care boss.

B)

I'd love to declare war but my slots are full till update and I'm in nuclear anarchy. <_<

You can declare on me, I'm literally two spots and 12NS away from you in the rankings.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=159240

Can I declare on you?
If you're out of anarchy edikroma you're doing something wrong at this point :P

He's not. ;)

To: edikroma From: Azaghul Date: 4/29/2009 12:34:20 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Azaghul. You lost 14097 soldiers, 5 defending tanks, 14 cruise missiles, 271.900 miles of land, 105.470 technology, 316.409 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

This isn't meant directly for slayer, but if all the leaders of the hegemony alliances bail once the NPO goes down, i call you all cowards. You banded together with the biggest for protection and then you bail once you lose power. what could be more cowardly. this is when your alliances will need you the most. This is when you will be truly tested as a leader.

That you posted that here is the most arrogant thing I've seen this war. Slayer effectively retired in october, he has told me the exact date of his departure since about december. This is hardly cowardice.

I'd love to declare war but my slots are full till update and I'm in nuclear anarchy. <_<

You can declare on me, I'm literally two spots and 12NS away from you in the rankings.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=159240

He's not. ;)

Actually, I'm saving my last slot for someone that requested a final dance...

Actually it wasn't very funny at all. More stupid than anything. The rest of my thoughts I shall reserve. Good luck IRL nonetheless.

Actually, it was. Penchuk was dancing for an answer to a no-win question...and was persistent as all hell. I finally got tired of the dance and decided to end it.

It is such a pleasure to see this post. And that the heads are rolling themselves off the gallows.

You are without doubt, the embodiment of everything that was wrong with this game. Thankfully the tides have turned your cruel kind, and you are no longer welcome.

Please note how most people regard your leaving too, and how this reflects upon your contributions in CN. Ponder this for sometime.

*Dumps a beer out for NoV*

Edit: For those wishing him good things OOC, but bad things IC, remember, to Slayer. No such difference exists.

Edited by Der Jagermeister

Please note how most people regard your leaving too, and how this reflects upon your contributions in CN. Ponder this for sometime.

Yes, I'll be losing a lot of sleep over that. Read above--my only regret is that I came in #2 to Bilrow under "Most-Loathed Player."

You hope he dosen't teach his son that the oppinions of a bunch of people on an online game forum are meaningless in the grand scheme of things? I hope he does teach his son that, good lesson there.

Anyway, we only had one interaction Slayer while I was gov in CPCN but I wish you all the best, and the same to your son.

Edited by Azreal

You hope he dosen't teach his son that the oppinions of a bunch of people on an online game forum are meaningless in the grand scheme of things? I hope he does teach his son that, good lesson there.

Anyway, we only had one interaction Slayer while I was gov in CPCN but I wish you all the best, and the same to your son.

Your lesson should be to know what your talking about. Learn that for starters.

Why would someone want to teach their son that he should strive to be the most hated person? To only perform actions to the detriment of others? You being a communist I thought you would understand that point more.

That's why we don't want you to come back.

OOC: Good lord, I hope you don't teach your son that kind of thinking.

In case you haven't quite grasped the concept of role-playing, that was the character I constructed for myself. My IC character shares few similarities with my OOC self.

Actors always love playing the bad guy....and it's something I enjoyed immensely. Part of role-playing for me was taking on a different persona and having FUN doing it. Isn't that the point?

Edited by Slayer99

In case you haven't quite grasped the concept of role-playing, that was the character I constructed for myself. My IC character shares few similarities with my OOC self.

Ha Ha! Coming from you, i find this to be the most absurdly hypocritical thing ever. I mean seriously, You showed real life pictures of NoV's members in your CB!

Do you even remember the NoV CB? Surely you haven't retired your mental faculties of logic and memory too.

Ha Ha! Coming from you, i find this to be the most absurdly hypocritical thing ever. I mean seriously, You showed real life pictures of NoV's members in your CB!

Do you even remember the NoV CB? Surely you haven't retired your mental faculties of logic and memory too.

And as a OOC Libertarian I'd also be the first guy defending their freedom of speech IRL. CN is not RL and I'm not going to apologize for NoV. I have already publicly apologized to Kaiser Martens for the posting of his picture.