Get your warslots here!!!

Slayer99

itt: people are still crying about an internet game.

this is hilarious keep it coming

I see no crying. I see reasonable discourse for actions done within said internet game. Would you rather we all pat Slayer on the bum tell him "good game" and be on our way? As much as Slayer might like that, it's not how things work when you sentence entire communities to death.

Edited by Captain Flinders

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mogar you are someone who has way to much time on his hands.. :P

They did it with style and flair, on DDay remember, now you being in IRAN as Sponge said could have some deadly results with an almost predicable ending, I would start researching Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini..

I was merely asking if we simply said we don't like you, you die now, if it would have been more acceptable, and you are right, I need a hobby... owait.

I was merely asking if we simply said we don't like you, you die now, if it would have been more acceptable, and you are right, I need a hobby... owait.

I think the methods and the motives behind everything during that situation was what put a very bad taste in a few peoples mouth, thats all I'm saying, FAN hit NoV as ingame thing on the anniversary of an Historic Day..

Do I know everything surrounding the situation, No, however talking to allot of people on both sides of the fence, gave me a pretty good clue what happened and inmo that goes way over that line of fun for a Internet game.

I see no crying. I see reasonable discourse for actions done within said internet game. Would you rather we all pat Slayer on the bum tell him "good game" and be on our way? As much as Slayer might like that, it's not how things work when you sentence entire communities to death.
given that you are attacking his irl persona (as opposed to his ic character or even merely his ooc internet personality), i find that this thread speaks volumes about how very butthurt you and others are over a silly database of numbers on the internet. furthermore it is physically impossible to destroy a community through the mechanics of said database of numbers and so your argument holds no water whatsoever. i would suggest you go outside for at least a couple of minutes and consider just exactly what it is you are doing Edited by Kevin Cash

given that you are attacking his irl persona (as opposed to his ic character or even merely his ooc internet personality), i find that this thread speaks volumes about how very butthurt you and others are over a silly database of numbers on the internet.

Please show me where I referenced anything about Slayer beyond his character or his actions in this game. I think you're a bit lost here.

furthermore it is physically impossible to destroy a community through the mechanics of said database of numbers and so your argument holds no water whatsoever.

Which is why I said "sentenced to death". Try to keep up mmmkay?

i would suggest you go outside for at least a couple of minutes and consider just exactly what it is you are doing

And the ad hom comes full circle. I'll have you know that I looked out my window just minutes ago. SO THERE!

Edited by Captain Flinders

given that you are attacking his irl persona (as opposed to his ic character or even merely his ooc internet personality), i find that this thread speaks volumes about how very butthurt you and others are over a silly database of numbers on the internet. furthermore it is physically impossible to destroy a community through the mechanics of said database of numbers and so your argument holds no water whatsoever. i would suggest you go outside for at least a couple of minutes and consider just exactly what it is you are doing

I beg to differ to a point, you are correct it is physically impossible to destroy a community, however making it damn near impossible to play a game as others play or on term dictated by someone else does say allot about his IC or OCC character, that being said, even if he decided to continue playing this game his days of dictating are over..

The community as a large has spoken...

Edited Spelling

Edited by Freelancer

Please show me where I referenced anything about Slayer beyond his character or his actions in this game. I think you're a bit lost here.

Which is why I said "sentenced to death". Try to keep up mmmkay?

And the ad hom comes full circle. I'll have you know that I looked out my window just minutes ago. SO THERE!

having scanned the thread i apologize for throwing you in with that crowd, that said this is still an ooc forum and you are attacking this man ooc for things he did ic, within the confines of the game.

-how can one 'sentence to death' a community if they lack the resources or ability to follow through? it seems like a rather silly thing to get upset over at any rate, crying about empty threats.

-that wasnt an ad hominem that was a serious suggestion

having scanned the thread i apologize for throwing you in with that crowd, that said this is still an ooc forum and you are attacking this man ooc for things he did ic, within the confines of the game.

-how can one 'sentence to death' a community if they lack the resources or ability to follow through? it seems like a rather silly thing to get upset over at any rate, crying about empty threats.

This conversation can go round and round in this direction, I could care less what Slayer did ingame or what he intends to do.

You speak of this OCC character which many have proven he broke on several occasions to achieve his IC goals, whats the difference here ? What because the tables have turned and it is now him being persecuted..

Glass Houses my friends..

This conversation can go round and round in this direction, I could care less what Slayer did ingame or what he intends to do.

You speak of this OCC character which many have proven he broke on several occasions to achieve his IC goals, whats the difference here ? What because the tables have turned and it is now him being persecuted..

Glass Houses my friends..

Believe what you want about Nazi hunting stuff, but know this: Slayer didn't do it to get ahead in CN. As someone who knew him them and knows him now, I assure you of that.

-Bama

-how can one 'sentence to death' a community if they lack the resources or ability to follow through?

One sentences a community to death by marginalizing the members, the players, and their nations. Refusing them peace in game and sentencing them to continual attack is how one can sentence an alliance to death. TPF and co. certainly had the resources to do just that. Maybe not so much anymore :lol:

Telling someone to go outside is indeed an ad hom. Whether I have been outside today, yesterday, or ten second ago has nothing to do with this conversation and is attacking me and my actions on a personal level completely out of game. You are eluding that I have spent too much time on the computer (inside) and should take a break. That is an ad hom. What is sad is that I had to explain that to you. Can you stay on topic now?

I beg to differ to a point, you are correct it is physically impossible to destroy a community, however making it damn near impossible to play a game as others play or on term dictated by someone else does say allot about his IC or OCC character, that being said, even if he decided to continue playing this game his days of dictating are over..

The community as a large has spoken...

Edited Spelling

how did he make it impossible to 'play' the game? he made it difficult to 'win' the game for sure, but when did he ever inhibit their ability to log in and play the game within the confines of the rules? it sounds like youre the type who want to declare 'everyone is a winner' and hand out medals for participation, hell even gga doesnt do that

also, i dont think his 'days of dictating are over' because of anything the community had to say, and even alluding that the community takes any part in what happens is a silly idea. this war is people making a power grab, they have led you to believe it is your 'say' taking effect because it suits them to have you believe that.

Believe what you want about Nazi hunting stuff, but know this: Slayer didn't do it to get ahead in CN. As someone who knew him them and knows him now, I assure you of that.

-Bama

As one who did it when they tried to infiltrate and take over a home I lived at, I understand his motives and his rage.

I will now leave this thread, I've said what I came to say .

One sentences a community to death by marginalizing the members, the players, and their nations. Refusing them peace in game and sentencing them to continual attack is how one can sentence an alliance to death. TPF and co. certainly had the resources to do just that. Maybe not so much anymore :lol:

Telling someone to go outside is indeed an ad hom. Whether I have been outside today, yesterday, or ten second ago has nothing to do with this conversation and is attacking me and my actions on a personal level completely out of game. You are eluding that I have spent too much time on the computer (inside) and should take a break. That is an ad hom. What is sad is that I had to explain that to you. Can you stay on topic now?

-why not include my entire response, why just quote only the part you can respond to semi-out-of-context? now you have switched 'alliance' and 'community' as if they are the same thing which they most certainly are not. consistency is required if you want to make a valid point. yes they can destroy the individual parts of an alliance through the mechanics, no they cannot destroy a community.

and no it has all the relevance to the discussion at hand and is therefore not an ad-hominem. i believe you take this game far too seriously, and i honestly believe you should reconsider where it is that you stand on attacking peoples ooc persona over an interactive database

how did he make it impossible to 'play' the game? he made it difficult to 'win' the game for sure, but when did he ever inhibit their ability to log in and play the game within the confines of the rules? it sounds like youre the type who want to declare 'everyone is a winner' and hand out medals for participation, hell even gga doesnt do that

also, i dont think his 'days of dictating are over' because of anything the community had to say, and even alluding that the community takes any part in what happens is a silly idea. this war is people making a power grab, they have led you to believe it is your 'say' taking effect because it suits them to have you believe that.

Sorry Bama this one I gota address.

Are you kidding me, as it stands right now the only Nations or alliance that has stood that test has been FAN, if I was at constant state of war everyday I logged in, that would grow quite tiresome rather quickly, it is a tactic invented by those hell bent on world domination.

I don't care who you once were and it obvious you are a re-roll of some nutcase, it's more obvious you have no idea how I view this game or know anything about me...

Edited by Freelancer

-why not include my entire response, why just quote only the part you can respond to semi-out-of-context? now you have switched 'alliance' and 'community' as if they are the same thing which they most certainly are not. consistency is required if you want to make a valid point. yes they can destroy the individual parts of an alliance through the mechanics, no they cannot destroy a community.

You are correct, you cannot destroy a community. You can however sentence their IC home to continual war and marginalization. That's what I was referring to the whole time.

and no it has all the relevance to the discussion at hand and is therefore not an ad-hominem.

Really? The time I spent outside today is relevant to Slayer? You have to be kidding me.

i believe you take this game far too seriously, and i honestly believe you should reconsider where it is that you stand on attacking peoples ooc persona over an interactive database

Again, when and where have I attacked Slayer's OOC persona? I've only made mention to his actions in game. The only time I would refer to OOC content is when referring to the CB he used against NoV in which case I believe it to be completely fair game as that portion of OOC content was specifically brought IC as a reason for war.

Sorry Bama this one I gota address.

Are you kidding me, as it stands right now the only Nations or alliance that has stood that test has been FAN, if I was at constant state of war everyday I logged in, that would grow quite tiresome rather quickly, it is a tactic invented by those hell bent on world domination.

I don't care who you once were and it obvious you are a re-roll of some nutcase, it's more obvious you have no idea how I view this game or know anything about me...

this game, much like life itself, is not fair. nobody was stopped from playing this game, no communities were forced to be destroyed, people did these things of their own will because they lost and were unwilling to strive for victory, they were unwilling to play the hard game. fan is to be commended for their determination, while i share the opposite sentiments towards those who decided to up and leave the game after losing one time. even under pzi it is very easy to reroll and play again as a new nation, and i have already stated how it is impossible to destroy a community without illegally compromising forum software which lies completely external to the game database. face the facts, npo were simply the best at this game, this recent war shows that they were finally bested at this game. all this pretend morality is silly, it is a dog eat dog world, and if youre not ready to play i dont have much sympathy for when you cry and leave, thats how it is. people need to stop pretending the world should be all flowers and rainbows and unicorns and butterflies and wake up to the harsh reality that this game is not for the meek and it is not for those who want to win without putting in any effort.

Again, when and where have I attacked Slayer's OOC persona? I've only made mention to his actions in game.
then you have forgotten your ic tags when commenting on your distaste for the man, this is an ooc forum and words here are taken ooc unless otherwise indicated. sorry for the misunderstanding but you should be more clear about that

then you have forgotten your ic tags when commenting on your distaste for the man, this is an ooc forum and words here are taken ooc unless otherwise indicated. sorry for the misunderstanding but you should be more clear about that

This is an OOC forum but the only thing I've said in this thread so far pertaining to Slayer are questions relating to his actions. We're discussing his IC and OOC actions in an OOC forum. You seem to be really stuck on what context we're discussing here. I would suggest dropping that argument since it's only causing confusion (on your part) and really is a moot point anyway.

Remember this in the very near future...

There is no threat, I hold no power what so ever, however I held that quote for a damn reason, this way I can get back to it very quicklly when your begging for mercy in this dog eat world.

There is no threat, I hold no power what so ever, however I held that quote for a damn reason, this way I can get back to it very quicklly when your begging for mercy in this dog eat world.
in other words you expect karma to attack me for thinking on my own

gotcha

Good riddance, don't come back.

I promise you that TPF will have a harder time getting peace because of your past actions; that whole "what goes around comes around" thing.

wow a double whammy, ooc butthurt and hypocracy! wow, what a total shocker!

wow a double whammy, ooc butthurt and hypocracy! wow, what a total shocker!

Are you under the false impression that the Karma coalition does not hand out terms beyond white peace? The term Karma itself refers to a certain "goes around comes around" logic. So don't be surprised when TPF gets a taste of their own medicine.